X3AP- Smugglers in Yaki Space

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

WiccanWitcher
x3ap

X3AP- Smugglers in Yaki Space

Post by WiccanWitcher » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 01:19

Hello all!

I am planning to build two Space Fuel Complexes in Yaki Space (Senator's Badlands) to supply the Incendiary Bomb Launcher forges. This will be my primary way of getting IBLs as I don't think I have the resolve to train up marines to board. (Also making enemies is bad for business).

So my question is directed at the smugglers that usually dock and buy your illegal goods. These are disguised ships that you can tell are smugglers when you comm them and ask for directions they will always turn you away (no matter what your race rank is).

Will they be targeted in Yaki space? Are they considered pirates? Are pirates and Yaki friendly to each other? This is small information I'd like to know as Yaki Space seems like a prime place to place the mega booze and weed complexes. Aside from selling to the IBL forges, I am wondering if it is profitable and SAFE for the potential smugglers.

Thanks, Avariccceeeee be yoursss.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Yaki

Post by Bill Huntington » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 02:03

Your thinking is just fine. But you won't be able to sell the surplus Spacefuel there. The Yaki kill any customers that show up. You will get a steady supply of IBLs.

The best place to build it is Weaver's, so you can include the Silicon mines for a good complex.

I make regular TS runs from Yaki space to my Spacefuel Complex in Avarice and sell it there. I also add a trader to get everything moved around. Make sure it is level 10 at least or it will just sit there.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

WiccanWitcher
x3ap

Post by WiccanWitcher » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 02:36

Thanks for the advice friend! It's good information to chew on while I expand my Corp.

sithneverdiealone

Post by sithneverdiealone » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 17:58

in tc i usually set up a ore/booze/power/weed plex in SB and use 4 cls2 pilots to distribute it to the stations in WT. works well in ap too if you add the stockextange. i use SB because WT has just enough silicon to make a 50 chip 'plex for the hub.
Peace thru Superior Corporate Management... and 47 fully loaded Valhallas.

Lea Flamma
x3tc

Post by Lea Flamma » Thu, 5. Mar 15, 13:23

My favourite sector for Booze/Weed complexes is the Unknown Sector between Montalaar and New Income. It has a couple of easily accessible NPC Solar Power Plants as well as at least 3 Shipyards nearby with the ability to buy Jumpdrives easily. To be honest, it's my main choice when droping stations, as it's huge, empty and close to enough Core Sectors to be safe.

It's size might be problematic sometimes, as it takes a lot of time to fly from gate to your complexes sometimes. Also the more stations you drop here, the less profitable they will get, as there are just around 4-5 SPP around. Shift your own power if you want to avoid that, or sell it to others to keep the AI-SPP stacked on goods.
Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”