1 short CV and player station question

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

XenonSurf
x2

1 short CV and player station question

Post by XenonSurf » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 22:06

Hi,
I have now finished to build my 1st Construction Shop module, assigned a Manager to it.
I have noticed that it's not anymore possible to move the CV. Is it correct that after starting the building, the CV will be able to construct new modules (via architect), but will not be usable to build other stations? So I have to get a new CV and architect to build a new station?

Regarding Player Stations:
I will have to check it in the Manager menu, but: is it possible to transfer wares from station modules to a player's CAP ship?
Maybe this is necessary when wares have reached max. capacity and I want to sell them manually (I get a red exclamation point in such cases, i think).

Thanks,
XenonS

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 22:09

yep, thats working as intended

afaik yes, but you have to initiate it from the Ship i think (never used Ware Transfer myself)
There should be Trade Offers by the Station for all Products in Storage so it should always be possible to get the Wares off your Station by buying them
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

XenonSurf
x2

Post by XenonSurf » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 22:17

Thanks, Unitrader, I will try the ware transfer and report procedure here.

Ciao,
XenonS

Thufar
x4

Post by Thufar » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 23:21

Yes, ware transfers are possible from station to ship and visa-versa. Yes, you will have to initiate them from the ship captain's orders. Pay attention though. It's real easy to get the "to" and "from" mixed up (yes, I've been there, done that).

Oh, get you a highly trained (or train them up) manager for that station. Yes, all fifteen stars. I can't tell you the complaint threads I've read and find myself giggling at the complaints by players using untrained managers. In the long run it will be well worth your time. If you're playing a modded game anyway, there's mods to help you with that.

Regards,
Thu.

XenonSurf
x2

Post by XenonSurf » Sat, 19. Sep 15, 00:03

Yes, I have read about manager complaints, and more than once...
Up to know, the manager didn't 'manage' to get me angry, but I get prepared :D

XenonS

Gligli
x3ap

Post by Gligli » Sat, 19. Sep 15, 03:47

I only add that for transfers, you can even transfer useless (for the station) stuff :)
On se rend vers la connaissance avec circonspection.
c.a.d, avec un immense respect et la peur au ventre.

Scorpionscs
x3tc

Cv

Post by Scorpionscs » Sun, 27. Sep 15, 03:31

One CV = one station ONLY

New Station means new CV ship , 1 engineer, 1 defense Officer , 1 architect ..

Red exclamation point mean two thing ,

1) Your production does not have resources to make one of your production modules.

2) one of your modules productions is full.

Yellow Exclamation means one of your resources is over full .

I always use Transfer wares, hit coms then 2 then 5 .

I use it to move wares from one station to another to keep my production going .

You will find even with 5 transport ships your stations will all always be lacking in something. :evil:

Good luck

XenonSurf
x2

Post by XenonSurf » Sun, 27. Sep 15, 14:36

Thanks Scorpionscs for your feedback.
The ware transfer from station to ship is easy: you call the ship, order transfer and chose the station, once the transfer window appears you change to 'Transfer from' and you can transfer all the wares listed from station to the ship.

Your ship must be able to transport the wares ofc.

XenonS

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”