X3AP - Which catalog contains updated files?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Korventh
x3ap

X3AP - Which catalog contains updated files?

Post by Korventh » Mon, 16. Mar 15, 10:00

I need to modify these files in order to make AP play the way I want it to, but I don't know which catalog contains AP files and I somehow doubt it's the same as X3TC catalog files.

The files I need to modify for AP are:
Buy Sector Information
Buy Used Ship
Globals.txt
TBullets.pck

Thx

MaxVatutin
xr

Post by MaxVatutin » Mon, 16. Mar 15, 10:20

AP catalogs are stored in "addon" folder only. In vanilla game there are 01-04, you should modify the latest catalog which contains the files you're looking for. E.g. if the file is stored in both 02 and 03, you have to modify the latest one, 03 in this case.

Korventh
x3ap

Post by Korventh » Thu, 19. Mar 15, 06:39

[quote="MaxVatutin"]AP catalogs are stored in "addon" folder only. In vanilla game there are 01-04, you should modify the latest catalog which contains the files you're looking for. E.g. if the file is stored in both 02 and 03, you have to modify the latest one, 03 in this case.[/quote]

Thanks, found them in catalog 01 in addon folder. All 4 files were modified but for some reason, even when the triplex scanner is set at 175 km, it looks odd compared to X3TC where it would fill the whole sector.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”