CLS Puzzlement

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

GlassDeviant
x3tc

CLS Puzzlement

Post by GlassDeviant » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 03:29

I have ore and silicon mines, both large, in Antigone Memorial. Each has one CAG buying ECells and another selling its product (ore/silicon wafers). Everything there is working just fine, but my ECells buyers spend a lot of time just sitting in the mines waiting for work.

Rather than giving them extra tasks, I figured I would sell on the excess ECells with a CLS, but for some reason when I try to start CLS on the ship the only things that show up are Start Sector Trader and OK Traders (another mod/script). The CLS and CAG options are present, but greyed out.

I have all the required ship equipment/wares and more (I equip all my trader ships with everything I can imagine they would need so I don't have to decide whether they will be CLS, CAG or ST/UT beforehand).

Edit: The ship is homed to the ore mine.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~glassdeviant/CLSissue.jpg

{Linked Oversized Image - Images posted should not exceed 640 x 480 and 100kb in size - UniTrader}
bibo ergo sum

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 05:24

Well that was wierd, nothing worked until the ship arrived at its assigned home station, and now the CLS commands "start internal trading" and "start external trading" are not greyed out in the menu. I've never had that happen before. At least it's working now.
bibo ergo sum

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 11:05

Ships need to be docked in order to start CLS or CAG. At that moment they hire a pilot, which comes from the station
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Fri, 27. Mar 15, 13:16

They were docked, just not at their assigned home station.
bibo ergo sum

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”