Derail from X3TC/AP Patch thread.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Conbadicus

Post by Conbadicus » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 08:56

I think most people would agree that you have mounds of work left to do in X Rebirth...

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 19:49

Conbadicus wrote:I think most people would agree that you have mounds of work left to do in X Rebirth...
Perhaps launching small patches for 2 of their successful old games would retain some customers. They realized they created a terrible game they can hardly fix that caused so many loyal supporters gone for good.
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 19:57

Lone Jedi wrote:that caused so many loyal supporters gone for good.

Nope, X Rebirth has just shown who was the real loyal supporter.
Loyal supporter would not go away for good, even if he didn't like the game, he would help and provide suggestions, test game features and think of ways that would improve it.
And especially, would not leave at release whining all around forum and calling everybody who's slightly positive towards the game a sadistic idiot.

Everybody claims to be the "loyal customer" now that Rebirth is released, which is kinda funny because before release there were only very few people.

gbjbaanb
x3tc

Post by gbjbaanb » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 20:34

Earth Ultimatum IV. wrote:
Lone Jedi wrote:that caused so many loyal supporters gone for good.

Nope, X Rebirth has just shown who was the real loyal supporter.
Loyal supporter would not go away for good, even if he didn't like the game, he would help and provide suggestions, test game features and think of ways that would improve it.
And especially, would not leave at release whining all around forum and calling everybody who's slightly positive towards the game a sadistic idiot.

Everybody claims to be the "loyal customer" now that Rebirth is released, which is kinda funny because before release there were only very few people.
Loyalty is something that goes both ways - a loyal business would not release Rebirth after all that hype and promise only to find it wasn't even finished, let alone something like the X4 everyone expected it to be. Some communication before that explained the new direction would have been sufficient, people would not have liked it, but at least then they wouldn;t have felt lied to and betrayed.

Still, this isn't the place to bring up all that bad feeling (that's the X:Rebirth forums :-) ) so can we stick to improvements to X3 here please.

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 20:47

gbjbaanb wrote:Still, this isn't the place to bring up all that bad feeling (that's the X:Rebirth forums :-) ) so can we stick to improvements to X3 here please.
Yep, my bad, sometimes you open the e-mail notification, and jump into the thread, only reading previous comments, not the thread name itself :)

gbjbaanb
x3tc

Post by gbjbaanb » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 21:21

no worries. So cast your mind back to the days you enjoyed playing X3 and think - what what could be bettered of all the things you miss from that game?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 21:55

This was certainly not the place for this discussion.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”