Increase missile/ammo resupply limit

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

M4lInX255
x4

Increase missile/ammo resupply limit

Post by M4lInX255 » Sun, 12. Apr 15, 01:43

Everything is in the title : is there a way to increase the maximum number of missiles/ammo a ship can automaticaly resupply ? At the moment, it's limited to 160, which is really not enough for carriers that can have 50+ fighters with 25-30 missiles each. I could use a CLS2 or a fleet supplier but I think it would be much more convenient if the carrier could just take the needed number of missiles when it docks at my phq.

Another small question : I would like to set a homebase for M7s and bigger, is there a script that allows to do so ? Or the game just forbids to do this at all (like no script or anything) ?

Thanks in advance !

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Sun, 12. Apr 15, 17:31

LU does both of these.

M4lInX255
x4

Post by M4lInX255 » Mon, 13. Apr 15, 17:32

Thank you for your answer.

I've heard of that (huge) mod. However, it's not exactly what I am looking for. I just want to modify a few lines of code, not rework the entire game (I've myself modified and "balanced" the game my own way, so I would like to keep my changings).

Is it possible to do this using the X3 editor 2 (at least the missile/ammo issue) ? There has to be a variable somewhere that deals with it, but I can't find it...

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 13. Apr 15, 18:57

M4lInX255 wrote: is there a way to increase the maximum number of missiles/ammo a ship can automaticaly resupply ?
There are commands in the Fly commands section of the Script Editor to set the resupply quantities for missiles and ammo. However, I don't know, if these allow you to set higher numbers than the ingame menu.
M4lInX255 wrote:Another small question : I would like to set a homebase for M7s and bigger, is there a script that allows to do so ? Or the game just forbids to do this at all (like no script or anything) ?
What you can do is adding the M7 to a wing group, then opening the wing command menu and setting the homebase in the default settings. When you remove the ship from that wing, it should keep its homebase. Alternatively, there's a script command in the General Object Commands to set the homebase.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Mon, 13. Apr 15, 19:00

M4lInX255 wrote:Is it possible to do this using the X3 editor 2
It is not. Nor the script editor.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”