Duplicate weapons with colored circles - modded game.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

pgfujg

Duplicate weapons with colored circles - modded game.

Post by pgfujg » Sun, 19. Apr 15, 16:37

I don't know if this is is a bug or a feature, but I suspect bug. Some weapons on AI ships and reward ships, but never sold at stations, are extremely crappy versions with a little colored circle in front of the name. I wouldn't be bothered by it terribly much, except that sometimes my ships weapons magically transform into them if I haven't been flying them for a while. My Centaur with a full main battery of HEPTs magically transformed into crappy HEPTs that do double digit damage and have like 1/2 normal range. I have an extensively modded game, but before I go through the incredibly tedious and likely impossible task of figuring out if and which mod or script is responsible, I was hoping somebody had a clue as to what this was caused by.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 19. Apr 15, 16:40

It is not a vanilla game issue (whichever X3 game it is) so check out the weapons effects/swapping functions in each of your mods in their relevant threads in the S&M forum. If still no luck then ask the question again in that forum but also identify the game and list your mods and scripts.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”