Input Device stuck as 'Valve Streaming Gamepad', cannot use Joystick - Self-corrected

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Jimbodoken
xr

Input Device stuck as 'Valve Streaming Gamepad', cannot use Joystick - Self-corrected

Post by Jimbodoken » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 10:12

So, I've played a few hours on a new install of X3:AP, using my Madcatz FLY 5 flightstick, everything worked fine (although the default mapping was... meh). A day or two later, I start it back up and in the Startup screen, I notice the gamepad buttons to start the game that hadn't been there before. Realize I have left my wireless 360 receiver plugged in. Check input device, the only option is 'Valve Streaming Gamepad'. I've un/reinstalled through Steam, started the game without the 360 receiver plugged in, deleted the profiles under X3 folder. Still, the only option is 'Valve Streaming Gamepad', and my joystick no longer provides any input when I enter the game. Any idea what could be causing this, or how to fix it?

Jimbodoken
xr

Post by Jimbodoken » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 10:28

And.... it randomly popped back.... Nevermind.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”