two way transfer of goods between owned stations

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Mythosfire

two way transfer of goods between owned stations

Post by Mythosfire » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 13:39

Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before. I have been looking for a while without much success. I would like to know how to transfer silicon and ore from my mines to my complex and energy cells to my mines please.
I have tried the station automate options, and CLS options but the freighters just seem to go off and sell to other stations after the first drop.
Any advice is gratefully received,
Thanks
Mythos

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 26. Apr 15, 17:45

Mythosfire wrote:I would like to know how to transfer silicon and ore from my mines to my complex and energy cells to my mines please.
You could connect the mines to the complex. If they are not in the same sector, then you could move the mines with the help of the Super Tractor by Gazz. Alternatively, there's Trade Command MK1/MK2-Extension by SymTec ltd. to connect stations via ships that buy/sell the needed/produced wares to each other.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Mythosfire

Post by Mythosfire » Sun, 26. Apr 15, 18:39

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I have the trade extensions mk1,mk2 and mk3 installed, however when I try using them the ships just go off and trade everywhere. I don't know if I'm setting them up wrong or not. How should they be set up?
Thanks.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”