Goneur Plot, Docking pirate bay issue - resolved.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Xelenos
x3tc

Goneur Plot, Docking pirate bay issue - resolved.

Post by Xelenos » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 17:52

Hi Guys,

I started the Goneur plot and i'm at the moment while i have to bring to the pirate station like 35 Spacekif(some ganja/weed) and the mine squash but previously i destroyed the entire sector and the pirate bay with it so when i come back the pirate bay is here but i can't dock to it even if i ask tothe computer, to the guy of the quest or to another guy.

I can't dock anymore on this pirate bay i need help pls :'(, it was so hard XD and i do't want to cheat something like that :D
but if i have to unfortunately :(... i will.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 18:46

If you have *everything* they want on board your ship (weed and mines) and then talk to the dock manager as you near the station then you should be allowed to dock.

Alternatively from apricotslice's guide if the base stays red: "So fly to the other Pirate base, staying well clear of any red pirates, since if you shoot them that close to a pirate base, it may turn that base red as well, com and look for someone offering to hack stations in the vicinity. Pay whatever he asks, making sure you get the right station hacked, and you can now dock."

Moving to the Universe gameplay forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Welcome!

Post by Bill Huntington » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 19:17

Welcome to the Forum,Xelenos!

A note: It's smart to have both the Spaceweed and the SQUASH mines when you dock. Many pilots have trouble if they have to do it twice.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Xelenos
x3tc

Post by Xelenos » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 19:54

Ok so if i understand well it's because i get only the weed, so if i come back with the weed and the mine i should have no issue to dock even if previously i destroyed and attacked the pirate bay ?? :D

paulhamm
x3

Post by paulhamm » Sat, 25. Apr 15, 22:12

Be sure you are working with the correct Pirate Base. Gaian Star usually starts with one that is west of sector center. The second pirate base appears when you reach the appropriate point in the goner plot. That one is in my experience South and West of sector center.

Xelenos
x3tc

Post by Xelenos » Sun, 26. Apr 15, 00:10

Yeah it is let's try it i hope it will work, i will tell you guys

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Sun, 26. Apr 15, 01:21

This docking requires you to open communications with an individual on the pirate base. Just requesting docking permission will not work.

kgkosio
x4

Post by kgkosio » Sun, 26. Apr 15, 02:31

This is another blue book icon communication.

Make sure you have enough space weed, check you mission log.
If you do not have the full amount, the pirate you need to communicate with will not be available.
Fan of the save game manager by badger
Best Steam DiD death: Fly into a TL repeatatly while repairing it

Xelenos
x3tc

Post by Xelenos » Sun, 26. Apr 15, 14:28

as i said i speaked to the blue books guy and he said that i smoke to much weed when i try to doc, and for the normal guy he sais ok that i can dock but nothing happen etc etc i'm trying all u said now

Xelenos
x3tc

Post by Xelenos » Sun, 26. Apr 15, 19:42

EHEHEh Thanks guy's a finished Goneur Plot, so as you said before i had to show up myself with the 35 weedOfSpace and the 60SquashMines and it worked.

I begined HUB Xenon and omg it will hurt alot lol my primary income come from war :D

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Mon, 27. Apr 15, 06:45

Hi,

well, you'll need billions of credits and/or many in-game days.

cu
Rainer
Xelenos wrote:EHEHEh Thanks guy's a finished Goneur Plot, so as you said before i had to show up myself with the 35 weedOfSpace and the 60SquashMines and it worked.

I begined HUB Xenon and omg it will hurt alot lol my primary income come from war :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”