Stock Exchanges

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

stavros
x4

Stock Exchanges

Post by stavros » Sun, 31. May 15, 16:35

Can anyone tell me why I can only trade on the stock market at certain Stock Exchanges and not all of them??
He who fires the first shot, admits he has lost the argument

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 31. May 15, 16:45

I would guess you don't meet all the requirements:
X3AP - Survival Guide wrote:Requirements

There are a number of requirements that must be fulfilled before you can start using the Stock Exhange feature, and individual local exchanges within it:

• The ship you are flying needs a Trading System Extension installed, even if you are docked at a Stock Exchange station.
• A Stock Exchange station has to be known to you before it will become available for trading.
• A local stock exchange must be unlocked in order to use it (see Stock Exchange station Info menu for details of requirements).
• You need at least one asset within scanner range of a Stock Exchange station in order to trade shares there.
• You have to maintain at least a neutral reputation with a race if you want to trade shares at their local stock exchanges.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”