[XT] Guide to X-Tension ship statistics

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Last_Jedi_Standing

[XT] Guide to X-Tension ship statistics

Post by Last_Jedi_Standing » Tue, 2. Jun 15, 05:40

Hello, X-Forum! You guys helped me when I had a problem with X:BTF, so here's something for you! I have no idea whether all of this information already exists in some easily accessible form somewhere, but I didn't find it, so I took the time to compile this little reference chart so you know what you're getting into when looking at purchasing (or capping!) a ship in X-Tension.

Sadly, this chart is not complete. This is because I have a finite amount of time and patience. :cry: All of the information for all purchasable ships except TLs is there and complete; I just don't have the funds to get any TLs to find this information about them, and I wasn't able to find any of them in the wild without rudder optimizations, or an Albatross or Elephant without engine tunings. I also haven't had a lot of luck capturing combat ships, and to get the information on the second half of the spreadsheet I'd need to cap one without any cargobay extensions, rudder optimizations, or engine tunings--a nontrivial task given how many Xenon Ns I had to look at before finding one without any speed upgrades. Finally, I know the Perseus and X-Shuttle are in the game, but the Perseus mission is a fair ways beyond me at this point, and X2 is calling, so I don't think I'm likely to stick with XT that long. Perhaps I'll be back for that at some later point. If any of you know the numbers that aren't in this chart, though, please tell me--I'd love to fill it in the rest of the way.

So, using the chart: Race and name should be fairly straightforward. Cost is the price to purchase the naked hull; buying one at a shipyard is actually more expensive because that price includes the cost of the equipment the ship comes installed with. If you strip and sell that you'll get to the base price listed here. Ships with the cost listed as 0 are only capturable, not purchasable. Default/maximum speed, acceleration, cargo capacity, handling, shields, lasers, and missiles are all straightforward. E tunings is the total number of engine tunings required to max-out the ship's speed; E cost is the price of doing so. R opt (rudder optimizations) and cargo extensions work the same way. E/R cost is the price of the ship plus fully upgraded speed and handling; I don't know about anyone else, but particularly for TS-class ships the extra cargo space is so expensive I wasn't able to do that immediately and thus discounted it when looking at the initial cost of a useful ship. E/T/C cost is the same but with the cargo extensions factored in. Equip cost is the price of the maximum-level weapons and shields the ship can equip; obviously this will vary wildly as it's frequently unnecessary to use the best possible equipment, especially on TS ships. Max cost is the price of everything, a completely maxed-out ship, although still without whatever other instruments/extensions you might prefer, which would presumably be the same for all ships of a given class.

Without further ado, the chart! Hope it's useful to you; do whatever you want with it.
http://i.imgur.com/cCdDEEo.png

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Tue, 2. Jun 15, 13:17

XBTF & XT Site by klarix

http://www.klarix.de/xbtf/en/XFrSet4.html

ships, resources, stations, maps
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Tue, 2. Jun 15, 13:25

Seems like something lightweight enough for me to put on my mobile phone.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”