Super stations and asteroids?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Travbm

Super stations and asteroids?

Post by Travbm » Sat, 6. Jun 15, 11:49

Is it possible to edit asteroids to have Ore, silicon and Nividium?
If so could it be possible to mod stations to mine all three and sell all three ores?
Is it possible to make a station that can produce everything that you would find in a races station tree to have a one stop factory that produces ore, silicon, Nividium, crystals, energy cells, Meatsteak Cahoonas, Argnu Beef, Delexian wheat, space fuel, plank tubes, gamma hept or ppc, chips, computer hardware all in one with out having to build a hub as a mod station.

Travbm

Custom factory?

Post by Travbm » Sat, 6. Jun 15, 11:52

Can I add factories such as a split spacefly factory. Where the space fly is grown from eggs and fed nividium to grow. Where one nividium makes 1000 space flies? 10 energy cells if needed, if not then let space flies supply part of the stations power needed for production.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Sat, 6. Jun 15, 11:57

It is not possible to create a station that produces more than one product. The game engine will behave unpredictably if you tried to do so. Presumably, the same problem applies to mines. They can only produce one type of product.

I... don't know if you can create a factory that produces Space Flies. I would suspect not. The "Space Flies" ware is probably a different kind of ware than those that can be assigned as factory products.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Sat, 6. Jun 15, 18:09

solarahawk wrote:I... don't know if you can create a factory that produces Space Flies. I would suspect not. The "Space Flies" ware is probably a different kind of ware than those that can be assigned as factory products.
its a regular Tech Ware iirc, so if you assign Energy, a Mineral and L2 Food as ressource it should work and be profitable, for any other combination of ressource wares no idea, but you will probably make losses regardless of price settings.
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Travbm

Space fly porduction chain?

Post by Travbm » Sat, 6. Jun 15, 18:32

Space fly egg plant takes Nividium, energy cells = space fly eggs. Where one nividium and 100 energy cells makes 100 space fly eggs. IF nividium is 20,000 to 40,000 credits and energy cells are about 15 credits each 100 space fly eggs should sell for 200,000 at the lowest.?

Space fly hatchery takes 100 space fly eggs and energy cells to hatch 1000 space flies for 100 energy for about 2 million credits in sales. ?

sithneverdiealone

Post by sithneverdiealone » Sat, 6. Jun 15, 22:50

the marauder shipyard mod has a working spacefly farm as a station you can buy from the station, however there is a bug in the game that prevents anything that produces spaceflys from being added to a complex.
Peace thru Superior Corporate Management... and 47 fully loaded Valhallas.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”