[MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

I3laze
x4

Post by I3laze » Fri, 2. Jun 17, 01:49

I just bought a station through diplomacy that is not complete. How do I get the CV that is working on it to leave so I can use my own? The CV attached just stays blue.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 2. Jun 17, 15:04

I3laze wrote:I just bought a station through diplomacy that is not complete. How do I get the CV that is working on it to leave so I can use my own? The CV attached just stays blue.
You need to supply the cv with resources so it completes the building

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Fri, 2. Jun 17, 17:39

I have an issue with this great mod, I begin to notice that when the game is loading a savegame, it uses a lot, A LOT, of ram, then when it load a few seconds later the ram used drops rapidly. Sometimes when I need to reload the last savegame, the game crashes "insufficient memory", I open the task manager and i see the game using all available ram. I check and is this mod, when I disable it, the game is only using 1.5gb of ram, all the time.
What's happening with the mod that make this huge use of ram when loading a savegame?, it happens between 55% - 100% of the savegame load. Is anything I can do to modify the mod in order to reduce this issue?

I3laze
x4

Post by I3laze » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 00:57

Has anyone had problems with energy freighters filling the cargo with jump fuel? Hybrids don't do it. It stops my freighters from being able to trade in energy wares. Oh and they are subordinates to stations. I have to use a save editor to remove the fuel from the energy bays. My game does have quite a few mods so it could be nothing to do with this great mod. Any ideas for me would be great thanks.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 01:10

i may be guilty for this. please delete the files under assets in my Manager Mod. this removes the dual compatibility for Fuel and Energy for Energy Storage (a feature i didnt test enough :oops: )
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

I3laze
x4

Post by I3laze » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 12:03

Do you mean your UT cac mod? Or is there a assets folder in this mod. Guess I'll find out when I look later after I finish work, that's why I'm unsure where and which files you mean.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 16:08

I3laze wrote:Do you mean your UT cac mod? Or is there a assets folder in this mod. Guess I'll find out when I look later after I finish work, that's why I'm unsure where and which files you mean.
Its in my UT CaC Mod

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Lakz

Post by Lakz » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 18:35

Hey everyone.

Getting back in the game and I'm a bit rusty. Two questions :

- I remember the possibility to disconnect a CV from a station. Is that still a thing? If yes, how to do so?

- I also remember reading somewhere that stations could mine the required resource in sector without having to use mining ships. How can I do that?

Thanks.

I3laze
x4

Post by I3laze » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 19:40

Thanks UniTrader :)

@ Lakz I use the Repack Construction Vessel mod for this, If this is a built in feature then I'll be happy to remove said mod.

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Mon, 12. Jun 17, 13:29

Hi guys, the first time I use the mod, i constantly recieve notifications of a friendly fleet invading or retaliating, but I start a new game(several games by now) and I never get any of those notifications again, i'm currently attaking PMC(they do create invasion fleet, I already lost 3 titurels to them) in albion/auspictios excavation, I saw a RoC construction vessel making a overwatch besides mine, but I don't see any canteran invasion fleet, nor ear about any Hearth of albion invasion or attacking station in Far Out.
what's is happening? I didn't change anything on the mod, and I not longer receiving any of those notificacions(nor distant station destruction). The only notifications I get is from AutoTraders ship doing bussines.
And I think(at least Hearth of Albion) is indeed making invasion because I saw an Arawn attaking PMC warehouse in The Big Empty but I got no notification of that, I notice it because I was entering Far Out from Ascendancy.

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Mon, 12. Jun 17, 13:35

Please can anyone give a download link for TAF!, I can't downloaded from steam, i'm playing offline, please some assintance.
thanks

Warnoise

Post by Warnoise » Tue, 13. Jun 17, 02:38

skullwarrior wrote:Please can anyone give a download link for TAF!, I can't downloaded from steam, i'm playing offline, please some assintance.
thanks

You will have a better chance to ask in the TAF thread no?

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Tue, 13. Jun 17, 14:28

I solve the problem I'm being having with the CWIR mod, that uses to much RAM. The issue was I didn't download the Lost sector mod, only the update, and when the game was loading the savegame it began to used a lot of RAM, I don't know why but that was creating a havoc in the game, I download the lost sector version 1.25 and them apply the 1.26 update and everything was smothly since then, loading is faster and the RAM being used is no more than 3 GB, at least until now. Of course I had to begin a new game in order to the Lost sector create all the stuff and work well :cry: , sadly. But happy because the game is running well again.
thanks all the modders to make this game great, I love CWIR mod.
Nice work guys.

mowza

Post by mowza » Fri, 16. Jun 17, 18:18

hi, i have a problem.i bought two stations tru doplomacy option. however they are both not 100% complete and damaged resulting in less production. my question is how do i repair and finish them. i tryed ataching CV to them but i get the error "station incompatible [missing buildspot]" or something like that ( i did use the CV from the correct zone) , i got the mod that alows u to place engineer in ur own stations to atempt to atleast repair them but the engineer sits on " reparing" and the hull% stays the same. so what do i do

im plaing 4.00

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Sat, 17. Jun 17, 14:54

You have to match the CV class with the station class, albion CV with albion stations, DeVries CV with DeVries stations an so on, let me know if this helps

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Sat, 17. Jun 17, 15:09

skullwarrior wrote:You have to match the CV class with the station class, albion CV with albion stations, DeVries CV with DeVries stations an so on, let me know if this helps
i doubt it. any CV can Repair any Station Type. only the Build Options are restricted by the CV type (and this is only a soft restriction - you can pass the build process any Station macro to build)

the problem is that the Map Stations dont have a build spot to which they are attached to, and therefore no CV can attach itself to the Station (build spot) which is required for Repairs.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 17. Jun 17, 16:12

UniTrader wrote:
skullwarrior wrote:You have to match the CV class with the station class, albion CV with albion stations, DeVries CV with DeVries stations an so on, let me know if this helps
i doubt it. any CV can Repair any Station Type. only the Build Options are restricted by the CV type (and this is only a soft restriction - you can pass the build process any Station macro to build)

the problem is that the Map Stations dont have a build spot to which they are attached to, and therefore no CV can attach itself to the Station (build spot) which is required for Repairs.
Yeah if the station was one spawned at creation of the game (defined by zones) then you can't attack a CV to it. I would either get the engineer mod and put an engineer on the station to repair it, or sell that particular station and build a new one. Or just keep it the way it is

mowza

Post by mowza » Sat, 17. Jun 17, 23:16

BlackRain wrote:
UniTrader wrote:

Yeah if the station was one spawned at creation of the game (defined by zones) then you can't attack a CV to it. I would either get the engineer mod and put an engineer on the station to repair it, or sell that particular station and build a new one. Or just keep it the way it is

as i said i DID get the engineer mod and i did put engineers inside the stations but despite the engineer status being "repairing" the hull% doesnt go up it stays the same and i have had the stations for awhile now.

the stations are probably there from the begining of the game : two med dispenceries in smokesack zone at the top most albion sector.i guess i cant finish them then, but why isnt the engineer rapairing :(

zerlix
x4

Post by zerlix » Sun, 18. Jun 17, 11:38

Please provide an alternative download link.
Nexus does not work for me. Trying to restore my password for 2 hours and I do not get mail from Nexusmod.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 18. Jun 17, 11:50

The manual download options work fine for me without having to register on nexusmods.com.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”