X3:AP Carrier and Fighter help

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jackbear

X3:AP Carrier and Fighter help

Post by Jackbear » Mon, 6. Jul 15, 19:16

Ok so I need some help or "how to". I've got a M1 with 50 M3s. The M1 has Supply Command Software, Carrier Command Software and for that matter just about every Command Software in the Vanilla game. I buy 50 "L" version M3 and upgrade them with cargo, engine, rudder and software. Now I want to finish fitting and loading them out on the M1. I have all the missiles and additional guns on the M1. I have tried to do mass refit and you would think the command Equip Wing Like would work but I cant get it to do anything. I am able to mass manage missile numbers by setting a template off one M3 for the Wing.

Can someone give me a step by step of how to automate fitting and loading out mass numbers of ships from a M1?

TYVM in advance

Black_hole_suN

Post by Black_hole_suN » Tue, 7. Jul 15, 20:20

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=369452

I wrote this some time ago.. the info you need is somewhere in part 2

Kaunit

Post by Kaunit » Tue, 7. Jul 15, 20:25

There's a fantastic mod called "CODEA", which makes handling carriers (and in extension fleets) a whole lot easier, more comfortable to handle and much less of a hassle than anything in vanilla.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”