[X3AP] Stock Exchange Questions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vanslipper
x3

[X3AP] Stock Exchange Questions

Post by Vanslipper » Wed, 29. Jul 15, 05:32

Is it possible to be in a different sector and still use a stock exchange? Saw someone writing under a video "this is the sector i sit in and trade shares with ships places in sensor range of the stock exchange." If its true, how to exactly do it?
Example - Being in Kingdom End but using the Exchange from Agon?

RainerPrem
x4

Re: [X3AP] Stock Exchange Questions

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 29. Jul 15, 06:03

Hi,
Vanslipper wrote:Is it possible to be in a different sector and still use a stock exchange? Saw someone writing under a video "this is the sector i sit in and trade shares with ships places in sensor range of the stock exchange." If its true, how to exactly do it?
Example - Being in Kingdom End but using the Exchange from Agon?
you need a satellite or ship in the exchange's sector.

cu
Rainer

Greenhorn
x3ap

Post by Greenhorn » Wed, 29. Jul 15, 06:16

Vanslipper answer: yes .,i buy a advance satilite, drop satilie in the stockexchange sector space,and you can be anywhere in the galaxy provided, but before that, you need to unlock stockexchange requirements.For teldi,it is pay 10,000 credits.For boron i forgot, but you can click on i command for that stockexchange station.This will show you requirements.and place a satilite in space there.hope i was helpful,sorry for my spelling bye.
Running latest Steam X3: Albion Prelude .v 3.1 + bonus pack.favorite single music :Coldplay - Something just like this.Muse - Supermassive blackhole.Audiomachine - Sol Invictus,Cinematic.And finally, Florent Zunino - Foundation - Titles.

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Wed, 29. Jul 15, 23:36

You need to unlock the exchange first, typically by docking at it once you meet the prerequisites.

Then you need a presence in the sector that has the exchange, either a satellite in space, or a ship docked at a station somewhere in the sector.

Your personal ship that you are currently flying also needs Trade System Extension software.

Once you have all this, the exchanges that fit all 3 criteria above will appear in the menu bar on the left side of the screen, and you can interact with them regardless of where you are. Although, I think if you're in an UFJD sector the trading link-up is disabled until you jump back to normal space.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”