Xenon hanging out at the hub

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

radster01
x3ap

Xenon hanging out at the hub

Post by radster01 » Sun, 9. Aug 15, 21:02

So i got the gate hub from loose ends, i re-arrange the gates to unknown sector---clarity's end and mines of fortune, but during the cooldown, a massive xenon fleet comes through the gate. They're just patrolling there and destroying any of my ships. I can't take out a J, a I, and 3Q's so what do you think i could do? They're coming in from the xenon sector east of segaris.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 9. Aug 15, 21:10

1. Get your ships out of the HUB sector.
2. Once you can change the gate connections again, change them to safe sectors, so no new Xenon ships come through.
3. Get an M8 ship. They usually cost something around 3 to 4 million credits. Equip it with missiles and attack the Xenon ships from a safe distance.

Edit: 18000th on topic post, wohoo. :)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Tue, 11. Aug 15, 15:51

Reconnect your gate-pair that currently connects to a Xenon sector, to sectors of a faction you don't like and want to make trouble for :twisted: "Offensive Hub deployment", heheheh (of course, for a TRULY offensive deployment, you actually leave it connected to TWO sets of Xenon sectors, and to your victim's home sector...)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”