How do you sell Weapons, Shields etc. in X2: The Threat

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Atheius

How do you sell Weapons, Shields etc. in X2: The Threat

Post by Atheius » Sun, 30. Aug 15, 14:31

Recently I picked up X2 again, and I did some research before playing it. I tried to sell the Express's weapons and shields but I'm not even sure I was even in the right place and "How To's" on the internet don't really explain how to do the rest. Can anyone explain this to me? I'd be very grateful, cheers.

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Sun, 30. Aug 15, 14:38

Haven't played X2 in more than a decade.

But I think you can sell those wares at an equipment dock. The items you're trying to sell might not show up as an option in the dock's inventory menu until your Express has landed on it.

Equipment docks use a slightly different supplying mechanism compared to most other stations.

Atheius

Post by Atheius » Sun, 30. Aug 15, 14:44

Thank you very much, I'll give that a try :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 31. Aug 15, 00:06

X2: The Threat has Tutorial Missions, which explain the basics of the game. To start them, click on the "Simulator" entry in the main menu, select the "Training Simulator" and choose the topic you want to learn something about (it's best to do all of them).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”