advice ... [X3AP BP SEWN questions]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

PhantomKnight4420

advice ... [X3AP BP SEWN questions]

Post by PhantomKnight4420 » Sat, 31. Oct 15, 17:03

looking for a script which will work best for just keeping my satellite network up ... thanks

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 31. Oct 15, 17:29

Which game? X3AP has one in the Bonus Pack. X3TC one here.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 1. Nov 15, 11:17

I have changed the thread title to be more meaningful and have attached the text of your PM reply to me below so that others here may help you with your question.

From PhantomKnight4420: " I think you misunderstood me I meant that if its destroyed it gets replaced , if it does I not seeing how ... another thing how do you activat or enable the weapons switching.... yes this is for x3ap... thanks "

I am unsure what weapon switching has to do with satellites or SEWN though. If you meant it as a totally different topic then it should be asked elsewhere as either a modding forum question in the relevant weapons mod thread or as a vanilla gameplay question in the Universe forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

PhantomKnight4420

uh...

Post by PhantomKnight4420 » Sun, 1. Nov 15, 15:23

no you haven't in regards to a script which replaces a satellite once it gets destroyed....

PhantomKnight4420

help'''

Post by PhantomKnight4420 » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 15:15

Can someone post a link to the tubless complex construction kit if that is the correct name ( the mod that make them invisible And helps with improving frame rate) ...and recommend a script that replaces satellites if they get destroyed ..... thanks

<Merged. If you have to post them, please keep multiple-topic questions to one thread and do not bump. The tubeless mod link is here. Alan Phipps>

Fenris321
x4

Post by Fenris321 » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 16:50

NVM the link is the same one provided above ... about an hour ago ... I'm so blind sometimes :D

Try this post and see if it's what you were looking for for the tubeless complexes.

If it doesn't show the post I'm trying to link then scroll down to the second post and you'll see it.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=322735

EDIT: Yeah, your going to have to scroll down to the second post until you see:

"Mods that I always use:

Ringless Gate Mod

Complex "Cocktail"
Complex Cleaner (or Complex Cleaner Re-Packed for Plugin Manager)
TCM Tubeless Complex Mod - a.k.a. more performant complex tubes
Advanced Complex Hub Mk2 (Zeron-mk7) or Advanced Complex Hub (Saetan)
Optional: Increase SG_MAX_DISTANCE_BUILDCOMPLEX;500000; // was: 20000 in types\Globals (or addon\types\Globals for AP)."

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”