What mod lets the player buy a Vahalla at a shipyard?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Fenris321
x4

What mod lets the player buy a Vahalla at a shipyard?

Post by Fenris321 » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 05:51

I'm starting a Terran character and would rather buy one than try to take it over as he's loyal to the Terrans. I was pretty certain I'd stumbled across a mod that would let you buy one (for a lot of money) at one of the Terran shipyards but can't seem to find it now.

Also, any advice on mods that are aimed towards a Terran character would be appreciated. I've already installed the one that has the Terran Police license.

Thanks,

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 10:32

not sure if there are any other mods for it, but the cheat scripts can add any ship for sale at any shipyard

Joelnh
x3tc

Post by Joelnh » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 12:34

Litcube's Universe has all the ATF ship's buyable at a ATF shipyward

Fenris321
x4

Post by Fenris321 » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 14:28

Cycrow wrote:not sure if there are any other mods for it, but the cheat scripts can add any ship for sale at any shipyard
I found two that look like they'd do it, but seem to add a lot of other changes I don't want right now: ATF Shipyard http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=228313, and Terran Revitalization Project http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=283693. But, as it turns out I already have your cheat package installed. I just wasn't aware that it had that feature. Thanks!

@Joelnh
Litcube's Universe isn't something I've tried yet but is on my list of mods to try in the near future :)

Fenris321
x4

Post by Fenris321 » Tue, 3. Nov 15, 19:59

BlackArchon wrote:In XRM you can also buy a Valhalla. :)
From what I've read about XRM I think it'd crush my computer :D

I went ahead and installed Terran Revitalization Project since I want to start a new game anyway and if that doesn't have it in the shipyard I'll just use the cheat package to add it to the shipyard. The cheat package worked on my other save but I added a few mods that from what I can tell really need to be in the game on the saves first start. Luckily I had just started that save :D

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”