Help with Aldrin Stations ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Help with Aldrin Stations ?

Post by Bill Huntington » Sun, 8. Nov 15, 19:39

I was waiting for something in the current plot in AP so I opened Aldrin. I jumped in an Elephant with 14 cheap M5s and put one in each Aldrin station. The EEMPC was still there! I jumped next door so the collision avoidance wouldn't keep my ships from the assigned coordinates. I did the SYs first, then they finished by building the small decas.

I have an old list of Aldrin station coordinates for TC, before the latest revisions. Anyway there's three stations that I probably have the wrong coordinates for. That's through a few games, so it's not just the God Engine. Could a kind pilot give me the coordinates for these:

Aldrin Tech A, probably in the south of Aldrin. I have Tech B at (-125,0,249).
Aldrin Mixed Food Gamma. I have Alpha and Beta.

The third one might just be the God Engine in this game. It's probably named Aldrin Energy Gamma. My list has an Energy station at (-220,22,-7), but it's not there this game. How about yours?

Thanks.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 8. Nov 15, 20:18

Prof. Liebstrumpf's interactive universe map has coordinates for all stations in Aldrin.
Bill Huntington wrote:The third one might just be the God Engine in this game.
The God engine has been turned off for Terran systems in X3AP, afaik.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Thanks!

Post by Bill Huntington » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 00:37

Thank you, X2-Illuminatus.

One on the list had a minus sign where it shouldn't, the other didn't have a minus sign where it should. The third was there.

Thanks.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”