X-Tended Mod Download Needed/Help

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

gstyler34
x4

X-Tended Mod Download Needed/Help

Post by gstyler34 » Wed, 11. Nov 15, 16:18

Hello Everybody , i haven´t been on the forums for quite some time since i haven´t played X3TC for just as long !!

So i have recently downloaded X3 Terran Conflict via Steam ( i know it sucks that it is over Steam ) and i decided to give the X-Tended Mod a try , so far it looks really sweet ! my "problem" is that i keep reading online that the X-Tended version 2.2 is the Final Product , yet i have only been able to find X-Tended version 1.2a with an working Download Link , all the Download Links for the 2.2 Update are not working, my Question for you Folks is if one of you maybe has that update or knows where i can find a working Link to it, i hope there are actually still people checking this Forum .... Thank you in Advance for any Help you can offer !

Greets . John (please don´t call me gstyler34 ... i grew out of that age (thank god) )

Edit: good advice by xalien below that is also covered by the forum rules. ;) Please continue the discussion about the XTC in its dedicated forum thread. X2-Illuminatus

xalien
x4

Post by xalien » Wed, 11. Nov 15, 16:33

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6E013F2CF ... D8&group=0

You should really read the main thread, the last 2 pages have all the answers.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”