I cant pass mission 5 , help me,,,!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oliverpc

I cant pass mission 5 , help me,,,!

Post by oliverpc » Sun, 15. Nov 15, 20:21

Him i need help , i cant pass mission 5 on terran conflict,, is a mission where i have to destroy a freighter and I have to scan some ships ,, i cant find the ships to scan,,
please help me, i am a big fan of this game,,

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 15. Nov 15, 20:25

Is this the mission in Tears of Greed? If so, fly around the system a bit. Once you have the freighters in scanner range, they will be displayed at the top of the sector object list of the sector map, even over the stations.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 15. Nov 15, 20:33

You do have to look around the sector though as they only show up in the sector map listing when in your current scanner range or visible from another of your assets.

It helps to have a good scanner and a local Police licence for such scanning missions, maybe even an advanced satellite or two that you can always recover later.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

oliverpc

Post by oliverpc » Sun, 15. Nov 15, 23:12

thanks

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Mon, 16. Nov 15, 01:38

If you are doing what the mission tells you to do, rather than trying to jump ahead, every transport will be highlighted with the gold ring and arrows. Not too long ago I ran this mission and tried to take shortcuts, and I was in the same position. I backed up, followed the mission tasks and everything progressed properly.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”