X3TC nission/reunion/#cafe,#efaa

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Juggarnuat
x3tc

X3TC nission/reunion/#cafe,#efaa

Post by Juggarnuat » Thu, 26. Nov 15, 09:12

Hello all I know X3TC is starting to get old,but i still like it.:D I have started new games several times over,but this time,I have encountered a problem.:(

The mission Reunion between #cafe and #efaa "Terraformers" won't complete.It won't accept any code in the last hack series.

This is code: {USCMarteen_earth_plus.omega}

It says I must enter my ID and #efaa's ID to the #cafe's mainframe,but nothing happens after I enter the codes. :evil: I have 2 pages :o:o of different ways to enter the proper code sequence but nothing is working to end this nightmare.:cry: :cry: Any help would great thanks in advance :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 26. Nov 15, 10:24

Within the plot you receive two messages with similar looking codes, which form the password. The complete password is:

Code: Select all

USCWintersalpha_omegaUSCMarteen_earth_plus.omega
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Juggarnuat
x3tc

Post by Juggarnuat » Fri, 27. Nov 15, 07:27

Thank you very much :-)

For some reason I only got 1 code.I never seen the rest of that code in any of the messages I received while trying to complete the mission,but Thank you again :-)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”