UFO base?!?!?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Terminator J
x2

UFO base?!?!?

Post by Terminator J » Sat, 27. Mar 04, 00:49

I have heard all about ufo bases!

What are you talking about, i've never seen one!!
Is it a script, mod, or is it really in the game?
No Mercy!!!

In game combat rank: Combat Ace 2nd Grade
Fleet: 1 Teladi Phoenix, 1 Teladi Osprey, 4 m3s, 2 m5s, a few transport ships
Stations: 1 Energy Cell Factory, 1 Gamma PPC Factory, 1 Wheat Farm
Credits: 24,000,000(about)

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Sat, 27. Mar 04, 00:54

Shh! You must be careful when talking about those secret installations! You never know when The Empire may be listening....
Spoiler
Show
...First you need to find the Spacefly Queen (her who laid the spacefly eggs)... you'll find her by following swarms of spaceflies. Then shoot her with an Ion Disrupter, and she'll fly away - follow her, and she will lead you to one of the secret bases...
(I'm talking nonsense btw - those who claim to have found them have not provided any real proof so far, and the Devs refuse to comment... so you'll have to try and find out yourself)

:)
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

Sir Crashalot
x4

Post by Sir Crashalot » Sat, 27. Mar 04, 00:55

It was a rumour/wind up comming from the Xtension days..

It wouldn`t surprise me if they did put one in and made it hard to find. ;)

If they haven`t already done so yet, they might sneak one in on a later patch.
If you can`t dazzle them with dynamics, then baffle them with bullsh*t :D

SunFire
x3tc

Post by SunFire » Sat, 27. Mar 04, 02:30

The truth is out there...some where...

Scinex

Post by Scinex » Sat, 27. Mar 04, 05:06

esd wrote:Shh! You must be careful when talking about those secret installations! You never know when The Empire may be listening....
Spoiler
Show
...First you need to find the Spacefly Queen (her who laid the spacefly eggs)... you'll find her by following swarms of spaceflies. Then shoot her with an Ion Disrupter, and she'll fly away - follow her, and she will lead you to one of the secret bases...
(I'm talking nonsense btw - those who claim to have found them have not provided any real proof so far, and the Devs refuse to comment... so you'll have to try and find out yourself)

:)
Are you being serious, or are you just trying to lead us all on a while goose chase, you evil, evil person.

I did see a UFO, once. I managed to catch up with it and get a good, long look at it, as well as some screenshots. I shot it, bumped it, scanned it, but just got more questions and zero answers.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”