I have lost the Plot.3R

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Trev4elvis
x3tc

I have lost the Plot.3R

Post by Trev4elvis » Wed, 16. Dec 15, 09:40

I started the plot but stopped when it told me to go to Antigone Memorial as wanted to earn some credits. I eventually tried to start the plot again by going to AM but nothing happened, I looked back my messages and the most recent plot one I could find was to go to Farnhams Legend. I get there and Saya is there telling me about finding a pirate base to the west. I can't find this in the plot guide and also can't find the Base. Please any help would be greatly appreciated .

RainerPrem
x4

Re: I have lost the Plot.3R

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 16. Dec 15, 13:40

Hi,
Trev4elvis wrote:I started the plot but stopped when it told me to go to Antigone Memorial as wanted to earn some credits. I eventually tried to start the plot again by going to AM but nothing happened, I looked back my messages and the most recent plot one I could find was to go to Farnhams Legend. I get there and Saya is there telling me about finding a pirate base to the west. I can't find this in the plot guide and also can't find the Base. Please any help would be greatly appreciated .
So what about flying "to the west" in Farnham's Legend, looking for a station?

Hint: That thing is not the run-of-the-mill pirate base. And it's laaaarge.

cu
Rainer

PS: http://www.ign.com/faqs/2005/x3-reunion ... ugh-667528

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 16. Dec 15, 13:43

From one guide in the Resources and Guides Sticky:
Spoiler
Show
Once you enter the system, Saya tells you they are docked to the west. That long station called "The Maurauder" is where you want to look for him. Get close to the station and the don makes a run for it. Igonre the big ship and the station, just go for the fighters until Saya tells you to engage your jumpdrive "shift+j". Once its activated, select the sector below, it's the only one you can jump to, and when it says it's charging, hit the SETA button so it jumps faster.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”