Pirate and Yaki reputation

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

rockelino
x4

Pirate and Yaki reputation

Post by rockelino » Sat, 9. Jan 16, 19:51

Hi all,

I tried to search the forum for a script (or any other method for that matter) that simply shows me what is my current reputation (i.e. notoriety value) with (a) Pirates; and (b) Yaki. I read somewhere that you can simply use best sell/buy locator trick, but didn't say exactly how. Others say you can use the script editor (I know how to enter it - "Thereshallbewings") but have no idea how to retrieve my notoriety value with a particular faction.

Anyone?

Thanks.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 9. Jan 16, 20:21

Open the Script Editor. On it's first page, turn on the option "Script Debug: Additional Information". Once you have done so, you will find race relation and notoriety information when you scroll down to the bottom of the "Info" window of any ship or station.

As for a script solution, there's this MD script by Commander SAMU displaying Ranks for Xenon, Kha'ak, Pirates and Yaki.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”