[X3AP] Poisoned Paranid Bugs - Workaround available

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Avaricia
xr

[X3AP] Poisoned Paranid Bugs - Workaround available

Post by Avaricia » Fri, 22. Jan 16, 09:38

Hey, I just completed the Poisoned Paranid mini-plot for the first time and got my Hyperion, my combat rank is 0% I only use the stock market to do it however every single orbital weapons platform in Paranid space is bugged, I have raised my reputation to Friend of Priest King, I comm them and say 'Weapons fire was an accident', like with the ships, they say 'Affirmitive' like the ships, but they stay red?

Do I have to pick between doing this start and having a trade empire? These weapons platforms and laser towers are destroying my UT's and I would rather just delete the game from my computer than use missile explots to destroy them for the same reason I didn't mine Nvidium OOS in X3TC, a game this heavily patched shouldn't require explots to get a few traders going.

What can I do to make these lasertowers and platforms friendly?

krait_daoc
x3tc

Post by krait_daoc » Fri, 22. Jan 16, 10:26

Leave the sector and send in a remote ship, then check the sector remotely (may need to do it twice) and the lasertowers and OWP's will reset
:)

Edit: Make sure that you have no satellite or ship in sector before you send in the new ship. The sector will "refresh" if you have no info on the sector when the ship arrives.

Avaricia
xr

Post by Avaricia » Fri, 22. Jan 16, 10:57

krait_daoc wrote:Leave the sector and send in a remote ship, then check the sector remotely (may need to do it twice) and the lasertowers and OWP's will reset
:)

Edit: Make sure that you have no satellite or ship in sector before you send in the new ship. The sector will "refresh" if you have no info on the sector when the ship arrives.
That actually worked, thanks for the help!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”