EDTracker works ok now

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rafezetter
x3

Post by rafezetter » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 21:46

• [I've got an edtracker from the elite dangerous community, and was wondering if anyone has used it in X:R?

I've tried setting it up according to this page (mouse emulation output for mouselook)

http://www.edtracker.org.uk/index.php/using/opentrack

without success, or I've done it wrong - I'm getting no movement of any kind, even though the edtracker config UI is showing movement as normal.]
I've got an edtracker too (one of the early ones) but I've never actually used it ingame can't figure out how to set it up to use in X:R.

I have posted this in another thread, as I hadn't seen this one. <Merged. Alan Phipps>

I've tried following an edtracker "opentrack" guide, with no success. Opentrack is registering the edtracker movements on its UI, but trying either output: mouse OR output:vjoy isn't working.

I've not used vjoy before either, and just have the driver for opentrack.

all in all its been a total bust, which is a shame. I'm trying all this as I use a hotas for X:R and use the POV hat for other things.

any help or guide would be really appreciated.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 22:08

Aken_Bosch wrote:Personally, having already an "old" (but gold) Galaxy S3, I just needed this software with its brief tutorial and I was good to go in 15 minutes...objectively, the wireless tracking was quite a bit laggy, so I had to invest in a 4 € usb cable for tethering it to pc, smooth as butter from that moment on. :D
That's pretty cool! :D

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”