X3AP: Multiple Goner Arans

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MCOD
x3tc

X3AP: Multiple Goner Arans

Post by MCOD » Sun, 7. Feb 16, 20:41

Hi, I recently picked up the Unfocused Jumpdrive, and i started to test.

On my first jump, I found an abandoned Goner Aran, too bad i was flying an Argon Eclipse.

After that, I went to my Minotaur and used the UJ. On my third try, i found another Aran.

I capture it, fixed it to 100%, and sold it for 117 million credits.

Then I thought: "This is very profitable", so I started a hunt for my second Aran, but now, i already did unfocused jumps dozens of times, and still didnt found another.

So my question is: Does the game set a boolean to true, after an Aran is boarded by the player, so it wont respawn anymore, or was i just very very lucky?

Sorry for any english mistakes.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 7. Feb 16, 20:44

MCOD wrote:So my question is: Does the game set a boolean to true, after an Aran is boarded by the player, so it wont respawn anymore,...
Yes, it does. You can only find one Aran in X3AP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Sun, 7. Feb 16, 20:45

Only one in AP. Unless you reverse engineer it and build many.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 7. Feb 16, 21:10

"Unless you reverse engineer it and build many." A good time to find other lengthy things to do in-game - this is not a quick process in vanilla. :wink:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

MCOD
x3tc

Post by MCOD » Sun, 7. Feb 16, 21:36

Thank you all

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”