Hilfe kann Albion dvd nicht installieren

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

cryruplay89
x3ap

Hilfe kann Albion dvd nicht installieren

Post by cryruplay89 » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 09:11

i dont can registrer AP on steam

but i have terran conflict on dvd installed
and doesnt can register the albion key on steam without the terra conflict key and there i dont find the handbook from tc

: and when i try to install albion prelude from the dvd this dont work but when i click on the launcher there say to me ( no language configured ) i dont can install the albion prelude from dvd

TC 3.2 is installed

Albion prelude i try from dvd !

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 13:06

I am having a bit of a problem understanding but I think you are having a problem registering X3AP with Steam. The first part of this FAQ gives the basics.

The gist of it is that your DVD with Steam X3AP on it should do everything for you when you run it and will ask you (if necessary) to input an activation code from your disk package. That might well be the one for X3TC as well as you will need to install Steam's version of X3TC first.

Please note that X3AP, as an exclusively Steam game, requires you to have the Steam version of X3TC installed and will not work with any previous non-Steam X3TC DVD installation. It is not a big issue if you don't already have the Steam version of X3TC installed as, even if your new DVD does not provide it, you can register your older X3TC DVD version with Steam and download their own version for free. That is also covered in the second part of the FAQ I linked above.

X3AP does not have a separate game manual as it is an expansion to X3TC and so uses the X3TC manual. Steam will link both games to the same manual. There are many useful X3AP Sticky threads and Guides in the X Trilogy Universe forum here though.

Good luck and I hope this helps.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”