Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 11:38

Pecker, at the National Enquirer was handed material that could possibly be used to blackmail the President - OUTRAGEOUS!!

rumour has it that Trump's lawyers purposely allowed the tape to be released - in the hopes that it would further sully Cohen's public reputation..

Kavanaugh has already stated that he DOESN'T believe a sitting president should submit to ANY subpoena - for ANY CRIME - his opinion is on record..
it is, therefore, suspected that Kavanaugh's brief is designed to give the impression that Cohen's personal vindictiveness is preventing Trump from carrying out the duties of the office of the president..

- if this IS the case, then Trump and the Replicants will try to drag the country down with them
- and Kavanaugh' role is part of a plot, to divert public attention from the Russia debacle (- among other SERIOUS scandals)..
- this directly calls the impartiality of the Supreme Court into dispute, and I do not expect them to treat this lightly..

- Trump MUST be removed from office - his personal life renders him utterly incapable of fulfilling the duties of the office of president..
- he is already in DIRECT BREACH of his oath of office, ie. that he should faithfully represent the will of the people, while executing the duties of his office..

- Trump's behaviour has been despicable from day one - it is BLATANT and OBVIOUS.. he should resign, but his personal hubris prevents him..
- the Replicants have bitten down hard on a wasp, and now - instead of spitting it out - they are foolishly chewing it over..

- Trump's personal hubris is a real and present danger on the world stage - never mind the political chaos that he is causing domestically, in the US..
- is Trump really the most dangerous clown in history..??

- mind you, we in the UK, have a three-ring BREXIT circus of clowns of our own to contend with..

- STOP CHEWING ON THE WASP..!! :evil:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 15:03

Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 16:18

Trump wrote:I can't believe Michael would do this to me
LOL, a new word for Trump to look into, it's called Karma. I'm not a Cohen fan, I think he is a sleaze bag of the first degree, one who Karma is also biting on the ass. Trump has been so nasty, cruel and vile to him, that he deserves whatever Cohen serves up to him. Trump expects Cohen to be loyal to him while turning his own back on Cohen, it doesn't quite work like that Trump, so enjoy.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 16:44

felter prescribed:
LOL, a new word for Trump to look into, it's called Karma
Gee I'd imagine as Trump's fixer he'd seen his boss stab enough backs to make sure his own was covered!

This is exactly the situation that spurred Trump to nominate Kahvenau and now that everybody knows it the question is; will they still push through the nomination? If they do just to shield Trump then they have to know it will come back to bite them in the midterms. ...Strike that. We should have learned by now that DC isn't long on brains nowadays.

The rub here being had anything like this came up before his election then Trump would be dogmeat. Seeing he's determined to perjure himself on almost an hourly basis. No wonder Giuliani set that two hour limit on the offer of Trump's testimony to Mueller!
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 17:18

I don't get why someone like Karen McDougal would want to have anything to do with the likes of Trump. She is actually quite a nice looking women, and I reckon any rich man would have been quite happy to have been involved with her, so why the hell Trump. The man is a sleaze bag, always has been, always will be. I wouldn't say he is a good looking guy, even when he was younger. He is fat, unfit and dumb as they come, so why would someone that has her looks want to have anything to do with him.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 18:52

@ BugMeister:

TRUMP WAIVING ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE?

There's the key. Giuliani's excuse is BS.

Only it's NOT to sully Cohen's rep. It's to feed the media a triviality to take the public and political minds off of what really matters.

Trump :lol: PUTIN!

The more we yack about the NY lawsuit case the less we talk about andfocus on the real issue. Trump the Traitor. :lol:

:lol:
Last edited by Hank001 on Sat, 21. Jul 18, 19:56, edited 5 times in total.
MIND THE GAP

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 19:38

Ladies and gentlemen - roll up, roll up - another clown enters the ring..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHpbn7GxI2Y
- wtf is cosmetology?
- sounds suspicious to me..

- and here's the amazing Roseanne Barr..
- in full costume - red nose and two-foot long shoes..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU-gqtYV7Tg

and now, ladies and gentlemen - Trump's clown extravaganza - featuring no less than 86 clowns at once..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ddl9Y3dyG0

- yeehah, it's the greatest show on earth, coming to a town near you..

:lol:
Last edited by BugMeister on Sat, 21. Jul 18, 19:57, edited 3 times in total.
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 19:51

BugMeister wonders:
wtf is cosmetology?
Dictionary: Cosmetology: the job or skill of giving beauty treatments to women by washing and cutting hair, applying makeup, etc.

Hank001: Cosmetology: When in reference to the Manhattan Madame - A form of masonary whereby cosmetics are applied to an edifice with a shovel and trowel to inprove upon and fill in cracks an ancient and failing facade.
Last edited by Hank001 on Sat, 21. Jul 18, 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
MIND THE GAP

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 19:55

felter wrote:....
He is fat, unfit and dumb as they come, so why would someone that has her looks want to have anything to do with him.
Certain beautiful women are always attracted to men with power. Also I'm
not sure about the first two attributes but he's certainly not dumb. As I wrote
few pages back, he's a con man. All he's doing, especially at the moment, is to
distract.
Hank001 wrote:....
less we talk about and focus on the real issue.
If Trump and Putin are to join for a common goal (now in pubic), who in this world would withstand such
a combined force? The economic power both represent will be a global domination.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 20:11

OH no he is dumb, I have absolutely no doubts on that fact, just the recent press briefing with Putin proves that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 20:18

felter wrote:OH no he is dumb, I have absolutely no doubts on that fact, just the recent press briefing with Putin proves that beyond a reasonable doubt.
There are different sorts of intelligence. Standard IQ tests measure specific kinds of intelligence, but such tests are not comprehensive. A person can appear to be 'stupid' in their speech and attitudes, but that person may have a very high instinctual 'cunning' intelligence when applied to deceit and dishonesty. Combine this, with a mental disorder such as sociopathy or psychopathy and we have a real problem that goes beyond mere political preferences.

brucewarren
x3tc

Post by brucewarren » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 20:54

Edit: Never mind.

There's cynical and there's too cynical. Besides which the post wasn't really on topic.
Last edited by brucewarren on Sat, 21. Jul 18, 22:01, edited 2 times in total.

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 21:05

Dumb and intelligence are two totally different things you can be a mensa member and still be as dumb as they come, also if you have the IQ of a chimpanzee that does not mean you are dumb.

A good dictionary definition:
lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.
To be honest though, I don't think he has a particularly high IQ.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 21:33

felter noted:
Dumb and intelligence are two totally different things you can be a mensa member and still be as dumb as they come, also if you have the IQ of a chimpanzee that does not mean you are dumb.
Within Mensa there used to be the 1% club of their top geniuses. I remember Vos Savant was the leader. It really never got off the ground. Which pleased the greater membership. Why did it fold?
The professions that were in the majority: custodial workers followed by taxi drivers. They mainly had greater careers, but most all had either burned out or became totally antisocial. This was in the mid 80's and the news made a big thing of it.

I think it's part of megalomania that one's delusion has them thiking they are smarter than they really are. Also add monomania to Trump's basket. "No collusion No collusion No collusion."
Last edited by Hank001 on Sat, 21. Jul 18, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
MIND THE GAP

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sun, 22. Jul 18, 13:20

the IQ test is RUBBISH..!!

- it's a fact, and has been proven many times.. :lol:

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sun, 22. Jul 18, 14:33

@ BugMeister
I can see Trump taking one of those BS tests in some magazine and thinking "Hey I'm a genius! Think I'll take over the world!"
MIND THE GAP

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sun, 22. Jul 18, 15:08

Hank001 wrote:@ BugMeister
I can see Trump taking one of those BS tests in some magazine and thinking "Hey I'm a genius! Think I'll take over the world!"
One major problem with that, you are assuming that Trump has read a magazine, a man who reportedly has trouble reading an A4 sheet of paper with a daily report on it, without his name plastered all over it.

No I see it more like the family are on a plane doing a long distance flight.

Eric says, hey Dad, come and do this IQ test online. We've all done it and we all have an IQ of 165. You do it so we can see what yours is.
Trump face goes white, it's even visible through the orange spray paint he is wearing, violently shaking his head he grumbles, you know I don't do computers.
Eric refuses to just give up, he gives Don jr a jab to the ribs, OH come on dad it's only for fun.
Don jr joins in, yeah come on Dad we've all done it, you do it too I'm sure your IQ will be way higher than our 165.
Ivanka decides to throw in, she curls up to her daddy wrapping and arm around his, she flutters her eyelids at her father while squeezing her arms around his, do it for me daddy she says, I'll even let you play with my boobs later if you do and we'll read the questions to you, all you have to do is answer them.
Of course the getting to play with Ivanka' boobs again is the clincher, he does so love her boobs. OKAY ill do it.
four hours later they finally finish the 10 minute test, in a surprised voice Eric squeaks. WOW that's amazing dad even you have an IQ of 165, it must run in the family, the funny thing is, you got all the questions wrong.

brucewarren
x3tc

Post by brucewarren » Sun, 22. Jul 18, 15:25

@felter.

Wrong answers? On a test? That's so last century. Don't want to cause ill feelings. The proper way to do it is to award the prize to everyone who took part. All the kids are "smart." That's the modern way.
Last edited by brucewarren on Sun, 22. Jul 18, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

Usenko
x3

Post by Usenko » Sun, 22. Jul 18, 15:29

What is at the root of Trump's problems is a basic lack of humility.

Goodness knows, he's already a genius, so he doesn't have to learn anything new.

He's already been a captain of industry[1], so he didn't need to learn his new job.

He accepts whatever fits his self-chosen narrative, and rejects whatever does not.

Therefore an IQ test that showed that he was a genius would automatically be accepted as gospel truth; conversely if the test revealed a lack, he'd naturally blame the test rather than his own abilities.

[1] Never mind that he wasn't an especially SUCCESSFUL one, having lost almost as much as he's earned, but we'll leave that aside. :)
Morkonan wrote:What really happened isn't as exciting. Putin flexed his left thigh during his morning ride on a flying bear, right after beating fifty Judo blackbelts, which he does upon rising every morning. (Not that Putin sleeps, it's just that he doesn't want to make others feel inadequate.)

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sun, 22. Jul 18, 16:26

brucewarren wrote:@felter.

Wrong answers? On a test? That's so last century. Don't want to cause ill feelings. The proper way to do it is to award the prize to everyone who took part. All the kids are "smart." That's the modern way.
That's exactly what I said.

Return to “Off Topic English”