Cannot Locate Xenon I for the Xenon Incursion Mission

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Simoom
x4

Cannot Locate Xenon I for the Xenon Incursion Mission

Post by Simoom » Mon, 28. Mar 16, 11:57

Hey guys, I know the Xenon I that triggers the Incursion mission is supposed to patrol around Toride, and occasionally fly into Maelstrom to refit. Thing is I have been flying around Toride for several nights now, visiting every zone, and I simply don't see an I.

I also checked Maelstrom and didn't find it there either, so... was wondering if anyone has a clue as to where it may be hiding? :(

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Mon, 28. Mar 16, 15:32

Do some Ship in Distress missions and/or follow some Recon M ships
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Tue, 29. Mar 16, 00:22

Snafu_X3 wrote:Do some Ship in Distress missions and/or follow some Recon M ships
Hmm, I came across a few but they are just ships being attacked by Xenon fighters... do these missions actually have anything to do with the chance of encountering the I?

Quawis
x4

Post by Quawis » Tue, 29. Mar 16, 04:42

IIRC, the Xenon I for the mission spawns after you do a couple of distress signals (2-4, don't remember exact number).

And oh, one additional requirement is, that you have to have 6 (IIRC) capships owned befor mission gets offered.

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Tue, 29. Mar 16, 08:46

Okay, I think that makes sense now. Because I just did a search in my actual save game file, and located only three Xenon I's (two in Maelstrom, one in FO), so I thought may be my game bugged out.

Guess I'll just do a few more ship in distress. :)

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Tue, 29. Mar 16, 11:16

Yup, that did the trick! :) After 4 Ship in Distress missions, a new Xenon I spawned. The game seems to script it so that you come across it while working on another mission (I tried it twice, first time while jumping into a zone for a Cartel Boss kill mission, second time while picking up a Ship in Distress mission).

Thanks for the help guys!

John McG
x4

Post by John McG » Tue, 14. Jun 16, 21:07

Simoom wrote:Yup, that did the trick! :) After 4 Ship in Distress missions, a new Xenon I spawned. The game seems to script it so that you come across it while working on another mission (I tried it twice, first time while jumping into a zone for a Cartel Boss kill mission, second time while picking up a Ship in Distress mission).

Thanks for the help guys!
How do you get "ship in distress" missions? I have been travelling all around HOL and Tolide, but have not come across any.
Thanks,

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Wed, 15. Jun 16, 17:49

They will show in your cockpit monitor, if you get constant notifications because you own quite a few ships and stations, the message may get confused with the one where a ship of yours is being attacked and ask for help. Next time you get an attack notification click on the cockpit monitor and that should trigger it.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

John McG
x4

Post by John McG » Mon, 20. Jun 16, 10:55

Quawis wrote:IIRC, the Xenon I for the mission spawns after you do a couple of distress signals (2-4, don't remember exact number).

And oh, one additional requirement is, that you have to have 6 (IIRC) capships owned befor mission gets offered.
Sorry but what are IIRC capships?

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Mon, 20. Jun 16, 13:45

John McG wrote:
Quawis wrote:IIRC, the Xenon I for the mission spawns after you do a couple of distress signals (2-4, don't remember exact number).

Sorry but what are IIRC capships?

Basically, you have to own 6 Destroyers or more and keep doing Distress Missions in Toride by clicking on your side screen when someone contacts you asking for help (Flashy Orange screen); Use SETA to speed that up.

You'll know when the Xenon Incursion starts, a Xenon I will come out the Jumpgate from Maelstrom into Toride, followed by 4 Xenon K's and around 50-100 Xenon Fighters.

Fly to HoL and a mission will trigger, Accept the Mission (If you have the firepower to take them on?).

IIRC = (If I Remember Correctly)
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”