Xenon Incursion help

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bof111

Xenon Incursion help

Post by bof111 » Sat, 4. Jun 16, 18:32

Hi,

I've done almost all that i can do in the game but the elusive XI is avoiding me. I can't get it to trigger no matter what i do. I know the theory about the requierements of the mission, (have 6 XL ships, doing some distress call missions, and spotting the I fleet) but there is no way i can found the fleet. I don't even get distress calls anymore. (in the case i would not have done enough of thoses missions) So can someone tell me the exact system that is behind this mission.
You must know that i used maelstrom as a base and i've got 6 or 7 fulmekrons that wipe out all xenon in the three systems. As i noticed that some xenon squadrons fly from cryptic heart to Koroni i tried to get all my ships out to let them pass again, but nothing changes. Still no I and no distress calls anymore.

Thanks.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sat, 4. Jun 16, 20:15

Since your fleet is based in Maelstrom, have you checked your log file to see if the mission hasn't completed silently while you were doing something else?

I /think/ the distress calls only appear in Koroni (although they may appear in HoL too.. can't remember). The XI fleet will periodically cruise around neutral/hostile Koroni sectors until it gets low on assets, then it'll back off to Maelstrom to regroup. If your Maelstrom fleet was around while the XI fleet was retreating..
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Stu Austin
x4

Post by Stu Austin » Sat, 4. Jun 16, 23:24

All of my incursion triggers happened in Fallback, Koroni after coming thru the gate from Malestrom.
Had 6 warships, did a few Ship in Distress missions and got the Mission.

stu
Transcend Mod Team - AP, TC, Reunion

bof111

Post by bof111 » Sun, 5. Jun 16, 01:55

I'm patroling on seta in koroni between the maelstrom gate and the Hol one but no distress calls anymore for more than a ingame day. So i don't know what to do anymore.

For the logs, i was thinking about but i have something like 15 pages only for missions. But i looked a bit anyway and didn't find something linked to this thing. Anyway, do the fleet retreat back up to sable vortex ? Because i have only two fuls in sigma at the jump beacon and timid star and 4 at shattered singularity. So as nothing get out or in sable vortex without i know and if they retreat so far it's possible that they got shot there but i doubt it. All of my other ships are out of the main ways so they can't shoot it.

But, well i don't know now but a I keeps spawning at shattered singularity and gets shot by my security teams but i tried to retreat of the zone and the I only patrols and goes nowhere.

How is this XI I named anyway ? Is it like the others ? "Xenon type 9 I" or something else ?

w.evans
x4

Post by w.evans » Sun, 5. Jun 16, 20:28

Did Yisha ever tell you "we have to get out of here" or something like that while you were in Toride?

bof111

Post by bof111 » Mon, 6. Jun 16, 00:24

No never until today. :) But great news ! It's not a bug. I found what is the problem.
I've got more distress calls and did them and the I with the fleet appeared near the Maelstrom gate. Looks like a good fight in perspective, as i really like them... :D
For the record, the trick is that Koroni is huge and i always traveled in seta combined with the turbo. I think the abusive use of seta prevented the fights to start the distress calls because i didn't stayed enough long in a zone.
So problem solved guys. Thanks. :)
Back to the combat to finish it properly, (yes i've finished it quickly just to see the reward that are btw quite trivial) the only regret i have is that there will be no more fights like this one...

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Mon, 6. Jun 16, 01:13

The reward isn't trivial if you haven't pre-explored the entirety of HoL space.. it can make you a /lot/ of money, quite quickly!

Glad to hear you've found the mission & its trigger though :)
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”