[TC] Terran Station Building Missions

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

XBrain130
x4

[TC] Terran Station Building Missions

Post by XBrain130 » Tue, 5. Jul 16, 19:41

Hello. I just checked my old last save of TC from some months ago, and I got curious about something.

I think that there aren't station building missions offered by Terrans in that game. Someone knows if there's a script or mod that generates them?
Grado militare: non mi darebbero neanche una cerbottana scarica (cit.) :D
Grado commerciale: ve lo dico un'altra volta :roll:

"Parlare di fortuna porta sfortuna, e parlare di sfortuna porta ancora più sfortuna."

Zaitsev
x4

Re: [TC] Terran Station Building Missions

Post by Zaitsev » Wed, 6. Jul 16, 00:27

XBrain130 wrote:Hello. I just checked my old last save of TC from some months ago, and I got curious about something.

I think that there aren't station building missions offered by Terrans in that game. Someone knows if there's a script or mod that generates them?
Pardon me for asking, but exactly where are you going to buy the terran stations you're gonna need to complete those missions ...?
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

XBrain130
x4

Re: [TC] Terran Station Building Missions

Post by XBrain130 » Wed, 6. Jul 16, 00:55

Zaitsev wrote:
XBrain130 wrote:Hello. I just checked my old last save of TC from some months ago, and I got curious about something.

Pardon me for asking, but exactly where are you going to buy the terran stations you're gonna need to complete those missions ...?
Uh, I finished the Aldrin Plot, so from TUS1's Shipyard... I thought that would be obvious given the question.
Grado militare: non mi darebbero neanche una cerbottana scarica (cit.) :D
Grado commerciale: ve lo dico un'altra volta :roll:

"Parlare di fortuna porta sfortuna, e parlare di sfortuna porta ancora più sfortuna."

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”