[QUESTIONS]Stock Exchange Board

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Hhhhhha

[QUESTIONS]Stock Exchange Board

Post by Hhhhhha » Thu, 28. Jul 16, 16:40

Is it possible to add new corporation listed at stock exchange board? I think plugin.st.ex.CoRp.Location.setup is the file which does the job but I'm confused with the <codearray> where some values doesn't seem clarify to me.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. Jul 16, 17:05

You cannot (read: should under no circumstances) edit the .xml script files manually. Either use the ingame Script Editor ([FAQ] Activating the Script Editor) or an external Script Editor (like X-Studio). For reading scripts you can also double-click on them and they will be opened in your browser (provided the file "x2script.xsl is present in their folder, which is usually the case in the "scripts" folder). To avoid any confusion, what's written in the codearray is the actual script code, the sourcetext array just contains the text for the browser view.

As for your questions, yes it's possible to add additional corporations. It has been some time since I last had a look at the files though, so I cannot really help you at the moment. Reading through the different stock exchange scripts starting with the setup is a good idea though. If you have specific questions about either of the scripts, I may be able to answer them.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Hhhhhha

Post by Hhhhhha » Thu, 28. Jul 16, 19:29

Thanks for your guidance, its a piece of cake work with the help of exscriptor compiler to do the job. Now I could setup my own phq as a listed company with the only problem where I can't disable the player from buying his shares due to limitations of the features.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”