X55 Rhino Issue on TC

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

XcrazyX
x3ap

X55 Rhino Issue on TC

Post by XcrazyX » Sat, 20. Aug 16, 21:19

Hi,

Trying to get my X55 Rhino to work on TC but no joy, it will only recognise either the joystick or the throttle but not both. I've tried ppjoy but it does not seem to work on Windows 10. Also tried vJoy but no joy there either.

Has anyone managed to get the X55 to work with this game, and if so how?

Thanks
Mike

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 20. Aug 16, 21:34

One thing that might help the throttle to work is to set the in-game option 'Use throttle' to 'Off'. I know that is counterintuitive, but it has worked for some other stick users.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

XcrazyX
x3ap

Post by XcrazyX » Sat, 20. Aug 16, 22:14

Alan Phipps wrote:One thing that might help the throttle to work is to set the in-game option 'Use throttle' to 'Off'. I know that is counterintuitive, but it has worked for some other stick users.
Thanks for your help, unfortunately it didn't work. I suppose I'll have to get another joystick for this game. Can you recommended one that works for this game that has an inbuilt throttle and z-axis, and runs on Windows 10?

Thanks
Mike

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sun, 21. Aug 16, 12:24

Have used a Thrustmaster T Flight (cheap solution) and a Saitek x52 pro with no problems once set up.....

skyhawk1
x3tc

Post by skyhawk1 » Wed, 28. Sep 16, 12:56

Guys...it will not HELP to DISABLE the Throttle Axis in the Game Settings, because, the X55, X56 and the Thrustmaster Warthog USING Two Units with a USB connector for EACH Unit. One USB connector for Joystick and One USB connector for the throttle Unit.

The X3 line use ONLE ONE USB Device. I`ve got the same problem with my Saitek X-56.

It Would be great from EGOSOFT if they FIX this.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”