[MOD] X Rebirth Lost Sectors v1.5.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 20:24

Okay further testing on my current long game save with buying from mechanics from vanilla sectors same thing happens. Now just to be sure I started a new game to see if I could reproduce the problem. On new game I'm able to by engine upgrades just fine. So I think something went wrong inside the last save, possibly me adding a new mod/extension no idea what it is though that would cause it to happen. Anyways I'm going to compile the mods I have that change NPC's in any way. Though the prospect that I may just be dealing with a corrupt save is more likely and I'll have to restart AGAIN which sort of sucks since I loose the progress I made in the game so far but it's not that big of a loss.

Edit: Further note I want to point out that the Mastodon XL's jump drive surface element is on the inside of the hull instead of the outside, making it impossible to click it manually to target it to destroy and cap the ship. I only managed to destroy it by using the AOE missiles. Anywho here's a pic of what I mean.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1264856843

It shows the location of where it's located except its on the inside of the ship and not on the outside like all the other external surface elements.

AnthonyNVII
x4

Post by AnthonyNVII » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 04:14

Quick little bug i found, I noticed that occasionally when I enter a station or ship, my character gets stuck and wont move. This only happens after a while playing, and simply saving the game and re-loading always fixes it. I am fairly certain its because of my mod load order but still just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else was having issues like that as well. I'm going to mess around with my mods and figure out which one is conflicting with it.

Also, any ETA or new info on version 1.3? I swear waiting on your next release is like waiting on a new game I am so excited to see it when its released. Keep up the great work! :)

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 10:22

Also it maybe bug of vanilla game, you have it since patch 4.3?

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 19:00

Yeah far as I can tell character getting stuck in place is a vanilla bug, I've seen reports of this popping up over on the steam discussions. Personally not encountered this issue yet. Also yeah can't wait to see what's in store for 1.3 of the mod.

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 23:29

Hi i've had the sticky player bug that was just after docking and getting stuck on the deck of the skunk.

That was down to another mod at that time the best way to find out and will take time is to stop steam workshop updates, remove all extensions except DLC and try each mod a few at a time then test play till you to find which is the culprit mod.

Hope this helps

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 23:34

Hi, i think it patch 4.30 bug.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 01:13

Just a small question, the Gegemon is it suppose to have 60k fuel storage while other capital class ships of similar size all have 10k fuel storage. I can only assume that the 60k means that this vessel even though it's got some strong fangs on it even though it isn't that high on hull health means that it could be a armed fuel tender? Or did I actually find a bug or type? Going to assume though since it has a high cargo capacity that it is indeed intended to be a armed fleet tender ship.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 05:40

Noticed another two things, 1. haven't seen an adv. assassin drone yet at drone merchants. Would any other mods that add drones to the game cause any conflicts? and 2. Glittering flow, specifically Primitive Reaches when I look towards the spikey ice roids I'm getting a performance hit. Now I can understand that I'd be getting performance hits on my old hardware setup on my previous PC but I'm running quite a rig with recent CPU, RAM and GFX parts. I've been to quite a bit of the universe all ready and I've yet to get a performance hit except where those spikey ice roids are.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 10:03

In 4.30 changed way of adding wares to merchants.
I'll see what can do with these asteroids.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 15:30

Просто уменьшить количество.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 17:37

alexalsp wrote:Просто уменьшить количество.
This right here I think is what would help.

Edit: I also think reducing the nebula effects density in the background might help as well. I can't be sure but I noticed less of an effect on performance when I wasn't looking towards that giant blue cloud in the background.

Edit2: Say what system does the gate in Outrage connect to? or is does this gate not connect to anything yet or a planned area that will be added later in the mod? Or is it there just for visual and flavor seeing how that zone is after all a Xenon zone.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Tue, 16. Jan 18, 01:17

Just deco gate

AnthonyNVII
x4

Post by AnthonyNVII » Tue, 16. Jan 18, 22:41

Yeah this only happened to me when I updated to 4.3 so Im sure that it has to do with their update not the mod. Thanks everyone!

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 03:07

Hmmm the lack of the ability to purchase a constructor ship OL in the new sector is rather annoying seeing how there's a supported shipyard right there.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 11:00

It known bug, will be fixen in new version.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 20:31

Found another bug... rather it's a misplaced radar on the Dyson Freighter

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1272692719

looks so weird seeing it just hanging there and not attached to the hull of the ship

AnthonyNVII
x4

Post by AnthonyNVII » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 20:43

Ok that’s weird lol! Strange tho in my game there is nothing wrong with the dyson. I will say that I t looks kinda like your dyson ship is missing it’s front half In that image. Maybe there’s some kind of conflict with another mod you are using?

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 21:05

Yes, Dyson uses same front part than Srirwok

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 21:19

Well that's odd, should I list all the ship adding mods I have to narrow the issue down?

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 21:25

Yes.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”