[MOD] X Rebirth Lost Sectors v1.5.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 28. Feb 17, 22:33

попробуй сделать второй архив zip ? может он под линукс распакуется нормально. Вроде rar есть отдельно под линукс, не помню, то ли надо ним жать , то ли оно должно быть совместимо с архивами под винду .
просто сделай zip еще что бы они не плакали.

Screpew
x4

Post by Screpew » Sat, 4. Mar 17, 08:11

Крайне интересный мод, добавляет множество дополнительного контента, автору - большая благодарность.
Но вот есть вопрос(Возможно, предложение) - можно ли как-нибудь реализовать постройку верфей малых\больших кораблей(С кораблями соответственно) из этого мода? С этой целью я сам пытался модифицировать этот мод, но т.к. моё знание моддинга оставляет желать лучшего, я не добился особых успехов. Попытался сделать что-то похожее на мод "Player Shipyards " http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =309963702 специально для Lost Sectors, с очевидным результатом.

Корабли этого мода сделаны очень даже хорошо, и хотелось бы уметь строить такую красоту самостоятельно там, где хочется.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Fri, 31. Mar 17, 16:56

Some new ships in soon LS 1.3 update http://imgur.com/a/NeLdB

Alandauron
x4

Post by Alandauron » Fri, 31. Mar 17, 21:27

Any chance you're intending to create a Sirokos?

Wiki Image
Argon Sirokos

I was looking for a ship to re-purpose into a troop transport and was told that the Sirokos was essentially that. I just thought I'd ask since you seem to be of the artistic type lol. Also very nice looking ships!

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Fri, 31. Mar 17, 23:42

@Alandauron: You mean transport troops or troop commanders or any npc? In xr troops can transport only in skunk.
Sirroco to low poly for xr( so no chance, sorry.

Alandauron
x4

Post by Alandauron » Sat, 1. Apr 17, 00:01

Well MM has a mod for fleet boarding that I was gonna look into for making the changes I want to make, but thanks for the response. I was just hoping that I would be able to use an appropriate ship according to the X Universe lore lol.

MM's Fleetsupported Boarding Mod allows you to use other ships to carry more Marines so my goal is to use that and then add a new UI where when you choose the "Boarding" option on a ship it adds one step, goes to a UI screen where you get to select some Marine Officers who would then take the Marines they are in charge of with them on the Boarding Operation. After that I will simply adjust the Boarding and Boarding Defense numbers to allow stronger ships to never go below x Strength thereby requiring more Marines to give the possibility of capturing.

Looking forward to checking out these new ships though!

Kode_Egret

Post by Kode_Egret » Sun, 9. Apr 17, 02:11

I wanna use your mod but cannot figure out how.

I run CWIR, I have turned it off your Mod still wont work despite appearing in the extensions tabs on the main menu and showing has enabled.

I extracted it into the X-Rebirth extensions folder like stated.

I have no clue why this mod will not run, I have no idea why you don't put it on nexus or steam workshop to save people these kind of hassles.

I like the way the mod sounds but, I do not like how it seems to be a bitch to get it running.

I have all the DLC and I am using the steam version

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 9. Apr 17, 09:08

You needs to start a new game !!!

Koritnaciino
x4

New game for sure?

Post by Koritnaciino » Sun, 9. Apr 17, 11:12

I use old save game and till now I do not see any trouble ... what is the reason to start new game exactly?

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 9. Apr 17, 12:16

Read the description.

If you started a new game with this mod, there should not be any problems. If you are using a mod with an old game, then there may be some problems.

Kode_Egret

Post by Kode_Egret » Sun, 9. Apr 17, 12:26

I did start a new game. Still nothing appears

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sun, 9. Apr 17, 13:05

@Kode_Egret: you download lost sectors 1.1 and update 1.2.5?

Kode_Egret

Post by Kode_Egret » Mon, 10. Apr 17, 15:23

I did not, i tried that after my last post and it worked.

What shipyard sells the extended looking Sanahar class btw?

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Mon, 10. Apr 17, 16:54

Home of light L/XL shipyards

SirFrancisDrake
x4

Post by SirFrancisDrake » Sun, 16. Apr 17, 02:04

Hello KrYcHokE,

this is an awesome mod. Thank you for this masterpiece.

Is there any chance to use this mod, without starting a new game?
I tried to start it in my old game, but there is a problem with all stations.
They have no managers, defence officers and engeneers. They are all dead. The ships are working.
I don't want to make a new start, because I started my game in 2013 with 1.0 till now.

Maybe there are some mods, that makes the stations working again? Or some scripts? I don't have a clue.

Greetings,

SirFrancisDrake

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Sun, 16. Apr 17, 03:13

Hi SirFrancisDrake

Have you thought of crewing the stations again and i'm not saying this lightly as i've had station issues but no dead crew all i did was to sacked them and replaced with new and stations were working fine after crew changes.

It also works with ship not working issues unless it's the Warehouse and Construction shop stations nothing seems to work with them.

SirFrancisDrake
x4

Post by SirFrancisDrake » Sun, 16. Apr 17, 11:02

Hello JESS 246,

yes. I've tried it with a savegame edit. I've changed the ownership to me, hired managers, officers and engeneers and then changed the ownership back to the old nps owner. But i don't know, if there are problems with it.

Do I have to give them also trade ships, money, missiles, before i change the ownership back to the npc faction? Or is it ok, if I only add the managers, defence officers and engineers and they start running the station?

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Sun, 16. Apr 17, 12:07

The other thing i can relate to is it might be another mod confliction try a full reinstall of game and replace your mods/saves see if that works, also i find that docking on the station and walking to the pad also kick stations into action etc.

A couple of mods comes to mind that might effect your game if you are using them that are Human Resources & remote call crew one, once i turned these off a lot of issues had gone.

Some mods have not been updated or out of date and yet to work with 4.10+ and that night be your issue like it was with some issues i had thought i'm still having issues with the 2 stations i mentioned earlier.

Your saves should not be affected but back-up incase and back-up extensions as well.

Hope this help if not maybe someone else can help good luck.

SiD_azer
x4

Post by SiD_azer » Sun, 16. Apr 17, 16:39

About Linux Support, i just have PINK background

http://pasteboard.co/50Nwuo1dH.png

Started a new game, is there something i can do to fix ?

Is it related to names UP/Low ?

thanks

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sun, 16. Apr 17, 23:02

Hi, you use latest version of mod? You see any celestial bodies?

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”