X3AP Survival Guide and Shady Business Prologue missing from downloads.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sinxar
x4

X3AP Survival Guide and Shady Business Prologue missing from downloads.

Post by Sinxar » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 03:42

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong section. Not seeing anywhere to post about site issues that makes sense.

As the title says, the Survival Guide and Prologue PDFs seem to be missing from the downloads section of the main site for me.

I followed the link from the version posted on the forum for the PDF and it gives me an error. Something about a blank page and contact an admin. The error is in German and im too lazy to translate it properly.

As far as I can tell, there is no link to the prologue from another section. It is listed under bonus material but the download button is missing.

Any help with this?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 13:28

There is also a Survival Guide as a forum Sticky and not just as a download, but I do see what you mean about the buttons missing from the downloads section. I will notify the appropriate people. Thanks for the heads up.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 14:42

I fixed the link in the Survival Guide forum sticky. It points to the download entry of the .pdf directly now. The Prologue can be found here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 20:52

Thanks for the links guys. The Prologue is an interesting read. I like to keep a copy of the Survival Guide locally. It is a habit I picked up back when I had terrible internet. I think I even have a copy of the poster saved.

Idk, maybe it is a fan thing, but I do like having official and unofficial documents for the X3 series handy.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 7. Nov 16, 15:58

Bonus Material Downloads links fixed now too.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”