X3AP How to repair Stations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

stieger

X3AP How to repair Stations

Post by stieger » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 12:07

I have started playing X3AP and I noticed that 1 of my station is need of repair it has not been attacked I have a vanilla game I have looked in sectors for repair ship :( I dont find any repair lasers although my ships can be fitted Please share a remedy Thx you

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 13:22

In vanilla, the only repair laser is the one in your spacesuit when you eject. Stations are a long job using that, even if it is only minor ship collision damage that occurred while you were in sector.

The ships that appear to be capable of mounting repair lasers are actually just showing the capability for a group of utility weapons that includes the tractor beam, repair laser and mining laser. The ability to get and mount a specific one of them successfully depends on the availability of the item in-game and whether the ship can power it.

There are other repair solutions in the Scripts and Modding forum if that interests you.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 13:51

From time to time, a "mission" will be offered at a station in/near your station's sector, offering to repair it for a fee - you'll have to keep an eye open for it. I can't remember for sure, but I *think* it uses the light-bulk icon.
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 14:44

If I remember correctly, the repair station mission shows up when your station's hull is below 96 %. And yes, it shows up as a light bulb (Think) mission.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

stieger

Post by stieger » Sat, 5. Nov 16, 18:55

appreciate your input :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”