[4.00 TO+HoL] Warehouse infinite self-trade loop

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zetoss
x4

[4.00 TO+HoL] Warehouse infinite self-trade loop

Post by Zetoss » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 09:08

Set up a Warehouse to aid some station constructions but not only isn't it trading with any stations at all anywhere and no CV's assigned traders going there to get stuff, here comes the jackpot: Assigned trade ships keep docking, loading up a bunch of cargo, then before even undocking they send cargo drones back with every last bit of it right into the station again. I have set the station to both buy and sell stuff but the buy price for every ware is set several percent lower than average while the sell price is set higher than average, this should guarantee it's not intentionally trying to trade with itself so something else must be happening.

To be honest I'm really getting tired of XR with all these issues so I hope there is a patch coming soon, been way too long since the last one. :/

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 10:56

There are various tips for using the Warhouse on the wiki here.

Do any of them solve the issue?

If you are using mods/extensions/save edits, which ones?

Zetoss
x4

Post by Zetoss » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 20:58

I was very careful not to let buy price go too near sell price on any of the trades and unfortunately that was the only thing listen on the wiki that would otherwise have produced any kind of result like this. :/ Having experienced practically every issue the game has ever had with stations (because who gives up after just 2000 hours of getting their game broken a few hundred times right?) I'm at this point just flat out paranoid and doing everything I can to keep things working, carefully stepping around the known problem areas, but somehow something still got royally burgered. No mods or edits ever, verified integrity, drivers and stuff should be in good condition. Next up I guess setting the trade prices even further apart is the thing to test, even if it will completely eliminate any chance of my warehouse generating credits without constant babysitting. >_<

Also as if things weren't bad enough Lyramekrons can't dock at refuel facilities when I'm IZ, anyone else also see this please make a proper bug report because I'm seriously uncomfortable with continuing to fill this ghost town of a forum.

Oh bonus round: Plot food 4 canterans listed a trade at 300 units, it took me a total of 13 transfers to actually sell all the food because initiating the trade capped it to way lower than 300 every single time no matter which way I did it, not limited to a single ship either. This is probably already known on the forum but I didn't find it so just leaving this comment here. That makes three pretty nasty bugs all related exclusively to trades.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”