Need Help, can't find a script to change my notoriety, I know there is one, but can't

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

chaosdaemon

Need Help, can't find a script to change my notoriety, I know there is one, but can't

Post by chaosdaemon » Mon, 2. Jan 17, 18:13

I don't want to start a flame war, so I won't explain why I need it, but I can't find the script anywhere on the forums. I just want to change my notoriety with the other races and I am not good with mods, and the script editor. If there isn't a simple script, and it requires me to download a mod, please tell me the name of the mod I am looking for since I can not find it myself. Thanks to all that post, and please no flames as I feel dumb enough already.

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Mon, 2. Jan 17, 19:43

No one's gonna flame you for wanting to change things up, especially since most of us here have done similar things ourselves. Me, I've used cheat scripts left and right, either because I can't be arsed to start from scratch for the umptilionth time, or for roleplay reasons.

But enough ranting, Cycrow's cheat package will do what you want. You need the Plugin Manager to install it, but that's pretty straight forward to use and there are lots of helpful forum members who will happily answer your questions if you run into problems.

Good luck out there. :)
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

chaosdaemon

can't download from link.

Post by chaosdaemon » Mon, 2. Jan 17, 23:27

I try to download that cheat pack and I get a wall of text, but not the download, unfortunately. That is why I posted here, would love it if someone happens to know a mirror site to get it from though.

Zaitsev
x4

Re: can't download from link.

Post by Zaitsev » Mon, 2. Jan 17, 23:35

chaosdaemon wrote:I try to download that cheat pack and I get a wall of text, but not the download, unfortunately. That is why I posted here, would love it if someone happens to know a mirror site to get it from though.
Try right clicking on the link and then choose the "save target as ..." option. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”