Connecting Terran Station

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

firefightervf06
x3tc

Connecting Terran Station

Post by firefightervf06 » Wed, 4. Jan 17, 08:00

Hello all, I have the script that adds the extra terran station and I want to make a couple missile complexes. I noticed that the cck will not have an option for the stations I've deployed. Is there a work around or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Raider480
x4

Post by Raider480 » Wed, 4. Jan 17, 08:10

My first guess is that the stations might be too far away. Terran stations, in particular, have _huge_ collision boxes around them, because they are so large.
What is the distance between the stations you are trying to connect? What types of stations are they? What do they look like? What mod did you get them from?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 4. Jan 17, 09:13

Note that Terran NPC and Player stations have different model files. NPC stations are usually way bigger and are not designed to be connected to each other. Therefore make sure that the script you are using provides the player Terran stations, and not simply adds the NPC stations for sale.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

firefightervf06
x3tc

Post by firefightervf06 » Wed, 4. Jan 17, 12:50

I was using the "add stations" script. So it must have been that they were designed to not be used by the player. I'm trying the ATF shipyard script now. And they were plenty close together, thanks though!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”