Terracorp HQ respawn X3TC

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

fisiu
x4

Terracorp HQ respawn X3TC

Post by fisiu » Sun, 8. Jan 17, 21:10

Hey guys!

Paranid fleet obliteraded HoL. Need my jumpdrives dont wanna fly across half the universe.... Does it respawn eventually?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 8. Jan 17, 21:32

Yes all Outposts, Shipyards, Equipment Docks, Trading Stations, Corporate HQs and other such special stations (including Terran equivalents) will eventually respawn in situ.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Sun, 8. Jan 17, 21:40

I don't know how familiar you are so just in case, I'll do this:
Spoiler
Show
Until it respawns, a fairly nearby alternative is Legend's Home, OTAS HQ. I know it's not necessarily convenient, but better than trekking out to Elysium of Light, or even farther. If you are in the late game and needing to equip lots of freighters at a time, you may consider linking the Hub to Legend's Home, for the time being. But you probably know all this, in any case...
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

fisiu
x4

Post by fisiu » Sun, 8. Jan 17, 21:54

Thx, what i needed to know. Yes I know there are other places but far away. Well ill just do one carrier with m4s that can equip em in bulk. Unitl then good i can take over the sector.

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Sun, 8. Jan 17, 22:11

Btw, as you are playing TC, not AP, there is one unfortunate thing: if the Marine Training Barracks was destroyed, it will NOT respawn, it's gone for good. Luckily, this isn't as big a problem as losing the TCHQ would be - you can get marines elsewhere, after all, it just means that the global supply will be a very little bit less (not enough to make any difference, probably.)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

fisiu
x4

Post by fisiu » Mon, 9. Jan 17, 19:14

Oops I just noticed I was tired and confused posting the title, I meant terracorp hq, but i hope you realized my misstake since I mentioned jumpdrives and HoL sector. But juding from the first reply it doesnt matter whatever or whatever it is except maybe for the matine barracks mentioned in the last post.

Thx to all for replies.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 9. Jan 17, 21:56

Fixed the thread title for you. :wink:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”