DLC X3: A Sunny Place

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alexalsp
x4

DLC X3: A Sunny Place

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 9. Feb 17, 12:42

Good day. Please tell me how to get in Steam - DLC X3: A Sunny Place?

Was a long time, could you please fans of the series and give access to the DLC in Steam for free installation?

Thank you.

:wink:

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Thu, 9. Feb 17, 12:50

X2-Illuminatus wrote:This small DLC was only available during the short mentioned Steam sale (summer camp or the like). There is currently no way to get it. The sector is part of the Vanilla X3AP game though.

Post moved to this thread - Xenon_Slayer

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 9. Feb 17, 14:08

Rouguey has a mod that merges tc wit ap...first in list below

to what extent this system is incorporated, I am not sure , as I have not played in a long while.

worth a look though, if you are going modded at any time

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 9. Feb 17, 16:01

Maybe the developers will add dlc, to the TC. After all dlc was or exist, plenty of time has passed, and is possible to distribute freely.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 9. Feb 17, 16:49

That would probably upset those that actually did qualify and get what was then advertised as an 'exclusive' bonus, and it would possibly break some Steam-developer contractual terms as well. I rather think that will not be happening - but it is not my decision so I can't really say.

There is a 3rd party mod by Aro that simulates it that seems to have passed through some sort of dev scrutiny though. I am unsure if it keeps up with all updates though.
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Thu, 9. Feb 17, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”