How can i buy / produce assault URV ?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Post Reply
Néo51
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16. Jul 18, 06:41

How can i buy / produce assault URV ?

Post by Néo51 » Tue, 17. Jul 18, 08:46

Hi X Rebirth player's !
And thank you to take a little time to read my thread 😊

My issue is the next :
I playing X Rebirth from more than 250hrs (with TO And HOL extension) but i not find assault URV seller. Some mission asked me to deliver assault URV but i can't because i never find seller that has it.
I have an URV BTO line and an URV parts supply stations with full upgrad but they don't prlduce it.
When i looking for URV available in my station there are every type but no assault URV.

Anyone know how can i make it ?

I made some test with and without mod (yes i'm using some little mod) , create a new game (i always play on free play) and reinstall the game but i never find assault URV seller or station which can produce it.

Anyone know how can i fix that ?
Assault URV are they avaliable on your game

Thank's in avance for your help

RainerPrem
Posts: 1880
Joined: Wed, 18. Jan 06, 08:39
x4

Re: How can i buy / produce assault URV ?

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 17. Jul 18, 09:03

Néo51 wrote:Hi X Rebirth player's !
And thank you to take a little time to read my thread 😊

My issue is the next :
I playing X Rebirth from more than 250hrs (with TO And HOL extension) but i not find assault URV seller. Some mission asked me to deliver assault URV but i can't because i never find seller that has it.
I have an URV BTO line and an URV parts supply stations with full upgrad but they don't prlduce it.
When i looking for URV available in my station there are every type but no assault URV.

Anyone know how can i make it ?

I made some test with and without mod (yes i'm using some little mod) , create a new game (i always play on free play) and reinstall the game but i never find assault URV seller or station which can produce it.

Anyone know how can i fix that ?
Assault URV are they avaliable on your game

Thank's in avance for your help
As a first guess: Did you already notice the difference between cargo and inventory?

Cargo is sold by a station, transported by one of your cargo ships (never in the Skunk) and sold to another station.

Inventory is sold by a person, transported by yourself (or the Skunk) and sometimes can be sold to another person. The amount of available inventory offers does not depend on any production.

So to buy an URV for your inventory: You need to find a Drone merchant (you can do this without docking, just browse though your list of NPCs) and look into his offers.

cu
Rainer

Néo51
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16. Jul 18, 06:41

Post by Néo51 » Tue, 17. Jul 18, 10:34

Hi RainerPrem !
and thank's for your answer :)

Yes i know the difference between cargo and inventory.

My issue is that i can't buy (wherever is it) or produce (with my two stations) assault URV.
Can you do that in your game ?

In Egosoft wiki (https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... +to+player), if you look at URV BTO Line produce, you can see in first position "Assault UR".
In my game, when i look at in production module of URV BTO Line, i don't see assault URV in list. (see pictures below).

Image
Image
Image
Image
After the 4th picture, the list repeat because there are 4 production line on this station and they produce all the same URV.

Have you got any idee ?
Thank's again for your help !

RainerPrem
Posts: 1880
Joined: Wed, 18. Jan 06, 08:39
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 17. Jul 18, 11:18

Néo51 wrote:Hi RainerPrem !
and thank's for your answer :)

Yes i know the difference between cargo and inventory.

My issue is that i can't buy (wherever is it) or produce (with my two stations) assault URV.
Can you do that in your game ?

In Egosoft wiki (https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... +to+player), if you look at URV BTO Line produce, you can see in first position "Assault UR".
In my game, when i look at in production module of URV BTO Line, i don't see assault URV in list. (see pictures below).

Image
Image
Image
Image
After the 4th picture, the list repeat because there are 4 production line on this station and they produce all the same URV.

Have you got any idee ?
Thank's again for your help !
Hmmm, I can't see the images from here, so I have to speculate again: URV-factories decide themselves what to produce in the next batch and switch between products autonomously. So if the current batch is completed, the factory might switch to another product.

Is that a better answer?

cu
Rainer

Néo51
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16. Jul 18, 06:41

Post by Néo51 » Tue, 17. Jul 18, 13:20

Thank you RainerPrem for your new answer.

I know how URV production station work's.

I guess my issue is more a game bug. On shipyard station (DEVRIS, ALBION, HOL, OMYCRON) when i ask to shipyard to make me a construction ship and i select details about this ship, i can see every station that it can build. When i select details of URV BTO station, i can see what she produces. In this list, there are every typ of URV but no assault URV....

I ask you again, can you see assault URV on station product in your game ?

cu,
Néo

RainerPrem
Posts: 1880
Joined: Wed, 18. Jan 06, 08:39
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 18. Jul 18, 06:12

Néo51 wrote:Thank you RainerPrem for your new answer.

I know how URV production station work's.

I guess my issue is more a game bug. On shipyard station (DEVRIS, ALBION, HOL, OMYCRON) when i ask to shipyard to make me a construction ship and i select details about this ship, i can see every station that it can build. When i select details of URV BTO station, i can see what she produces. In this list, there are every typ of URV but no assault URV....

I ask you again, can you see assault URV on station product in your game ?

cu,
Néo
I have to take a pass here. At the moment I don't play X:R

cu
Rainer

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
Posts: 18685
Joined: Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:21
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 18. Jul 18, 11:49

I'll move this from Tech Sp to X Rebirth Universe where more vanilla players should see it.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Néo51
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16. Jul 18, 06:41

Post by Néo51 » Wed, 18. Jul 18, 14:24

Alan Phipps wrote:I'll move this from Tech Sp to X Rebirth Universe where more vanilla players should see it.
Thank's Alan !

ajime
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon, 15. May 17, 09:00
x4

Post by ajime » Wed, 18. Jul 18, 20:05

You're right. Even roguey's site refer to URV BTO / Mass Line / Integration factories but none of them actually Listed Assault URV as product. Interesting. Might be related to something like Industrial surveillance ship which spawns only for NPC but not player owned station.

User avatar
[FFCW]Urizen
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat, 9. Apr 11, 01:42
x4

Post by [FFCW]Urizen » Wed, 18. Jul 18, 23:28

IIRC the product list of all URV stations is bugged, so Assault URVs are never produced. I think there is a mod for it though. But this is all going from memory which is hazy.
Insanity is just another form of brilliance!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
Posts: 18685
Joined: Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:21
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 19. Jul 18, 19:51

As far as I am aware, one reason that you may be being discouraged from obtaining or producing Assault URVs in vanilla is that they don't work as intended. While some 3rd party mods made Assault URVs more functional, I believe that the vanilla ones remain effectively broken. That was still true just a year or so ago according to other threads.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Néo51
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16. Jul 18, 06:41

Post by Néo51 » Fri, 20. Jul 18, 07:54

Hi everyone !

And thank you so much for your answers ;)

So i'm not crazy, assault URV are bugged.

Anyone know if a fix exist for this issue ?

Thank's all !
Playing X Rebirth on Clevo P775 TM1
I7 8700K, GTX 1080, 16GB

Zloth2
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat, 7. Jul 18, 17:16
xr

Post by Zloth2 » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 02:57

There's a workshop mod that makes the drones work but that's not Neo's issue - it's finding them in the first place!

Interesting. I just checked the economy over the whole galaxy in my game. The buy price is going up and down slightly so I think shipyards are buying assault drones. However, there's no sell price!! Perhaps freighters are being created with assault drones already on board?

Anyway, perhaps the thing to do is to modify one of your freighter's drones to have assault drones then transfer the drones to another freighter as cargo? (I'm assuming you have a mission to supply a station with assault drones.)

Néo51
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16. Jul 18, 06:41

Post by Néo51 » Sat, 21. Jul 18, 08:33

Zloth2 wrote:There's a workshop mod that makes the drones work but that's not Neo's issue - it's finding them in the first place!

Interesting. I just checked the economy over the whole galaxy in my game. The buy price is going up and down slightly so I think shipyards are buying assault drones. However, there's no sell price!! Perhaps freighters are being created with assault drones already on board?

Anyway, perhaps the thing to do is to modify one of your freighter's drones to have assault drones then transfer the drones to another freighter as cargo? (I'm assuming you have a mission to supply a station with assault drones.)
Hi Zloth2,

You'r right, I have a mission to supply a station with assault drones.
The first thing that i did is buy assault URV in shipyard and put it in my cargo. So i had to deliver 25 assault URV and i found 16 of it in shipyards.
The issue is that shipyards do not restock themselv (after 25hrs still no stock)...

Thank's for your answer.
Playing X Rebirth on Clevo P775 TM1
I7 8700K, GTX 1080, 16GB

Post Reply

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”