Aldrins broken west gate?. (Spoiler warning)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dreez
x4

Aldrins broken west gate?. (Spoiler warning)

Post by Dreez » Tue, 28. Mar 17, 03:56

Since i completed the Aldrin missions i got access to 2 transorital gates from aldrin 2,
but it seems like the AI only sees the south gate. Why are they never using the west gate when it's clearly visible?.

I've set up a complex at the west gate inside aldrin, but all the freighters jumps into Aldrin using the South gate in Aldrin 2... which places them roughly 160km from the complex...

whats the problem ?.

Do i need to reload and move all the stations to the south gate :? .
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 28. Mar 17, 22:46

Assuming you've 'discovered' that gate location on the Aldrin (/not/ Aldrin2) side, have you flown the course from Aldrin's gate to gate? Anti-'roid pathing may be working against you here, especially if you're spending a lot of time near that huge rock..
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

jorganos
x3tc

Post by jorganos » Wed, 29. Mar 17, 19:32

I think it is just another case of autopillock - even a "fly through gate" command specifically demanding one of the internal Aldrin transorbitals is ignored, whether in system or out of system.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”