Player ships not using jump drive

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

radink
x3tc

Player ships not using jump drive

Post by radink » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 15:27

So, I sent a ship (Titurel) to go pick up some trade items. I also have a "ignore fuel" mod installed (and is reported working). It seems that the ship is just flying along normal and never seems to jump using it's jump drive. The jump status of the ship states "OK" in the info screen. Am I doing something wrong, or is this normal?

Thanks!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 15:35

With a relevant mod installed, I'm afraid that we can't really suggest anything to try.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

radink
x3tc

Post by radink » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 16:50

I understand. I also have tried it without the mod and seems to be the same results. The ships have fuel.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 17:30

do they move In Sector? then they will boost instead of using the Jumpdrive. Jumping is for Movement between Sectors in a Cluster only. (might make sense to Jump if the Target Zone has a beacon, i think i added this Option to my Navscripts Mod but its probably unused cuttently. Also it will ignore the ignorefuel mod.)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”