X3:ap - Download of NoSteam.exe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Darth_Wubs
x3ap

X3:ap - Download of NoSteam.exe

Post by Darth_Wubs » Thu, 13. Apr 17, 22:11

Hi, I'm asking on the forums as I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with X3:AP while running the Star Wars Reborn.

I tried using XRM to see if that solved an issue of mine which is that after I get the Hammerhead Corvette. The game lags in seta even at 4x.

Litcube looks promising but I downloaded X3:AP from steam.
Litcube installer says there is a non-steam exe but when I click "home" it considers me logged out.

Any advice?

Edit: Made title more informative. X2-Illuminatus

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Thu, 13. Apr 17, 23:22

You don't have to be logged in to get the no steam.exe
Just go to home, downloads, X3AP, bonus material.

As for your mod questions, ask those in the threat related to the mod.
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 13. Apr 17, 23:50

Sirrobert wrote:You don't have to be logged in to get the no steam.exe
Yes, you do. You additionally need to have either X3TC or X3AP registered in your forum profile.

@Darth_Wubs
Try clearing your browser cache, and see if that fixes the issue with being logged out. Additionally, as mentioned above you need to have X3TC (AP) registered in your forum profile to download the NoSteam.exe. See this FAQ article on how to do that.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Fri, 14. Apr 17, 00:35

O that's odd. You see the download, then access denied. And whenever I click log in, it takes me to the forum, then whenever I go back to home, it shows as logged out.
And yes I have it registered and stuff, because I already have it downloaded.
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 14. Apr 17, 15:44

Make sure that the website link correctly points to https://www.egosoft.com (which was changed from http://www.egosoft.com quite recently). If that still doesn't work, try using a different browser.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Fri, 14. Apr 17, 16:00

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Make sure that the website link correctly points to https://www.egosoft.com (which was changed from http://www.egosoft.com quite recently). If that still doesn't work, try using a different browser.
I would expect an internal link on this very site to work properly.
But yes, at least for me, a direct link does seem to work properly.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 14. Apr 17, 16:34

All the links you described work fine for me. It's probably just a question of your DNS cache needing some time to be updated.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”